Chapter 15

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was in my office, working on a few documents while busy typing some emails to our clients. My phone had two missed calls from Jimin which I purposely ignored, and about 7 missed calls from yesterday which I also purposely ignored. I don't want to ignore him, I don't mean to. But I feel like I should. Clearly I'm a disturbance in his life since he can't even take time to answer any one of my calls out of the 49 times that I called.

Maybe he was having fun with the asshole who answered his call on Saturday. I feel my heart beating so fast when I think about Jimin, yet he's got someone else who he likes. Because obviously that was his boyfriend. I mean it sounded like him. Maybe that's why he wanted me to stay away from him. Ignoring him makes me stressed even more, ahh what should I do?

There was a knock on the door and Yeji the PA came in.

"I didn't say come in" I said to her.

"Oh sorry Sir...I just thought..." I cut her off before she finished.

"Why are you clothes getting more shorter and more revealing each day?" I asked her. This time she was wearing a skirt just about the knee and a white shirt. She had unbuttoned the first 2 buttons and it revealed her cleavage.

"Oh?? That's because I haven't done my laundry, these are the only clothes I can wear now" She said smiling a little.

"Do you laundry. This is not a strip bar" I said to her. She made a disappointed face and then nodded.

"Uhm...I came to remind you about the meeting you have with Mrs Ahn. It's in 30 minutes and she wanted to meet you at the restaurant downtown." Yeji said.

"Okay thanks, you can go" I said to her.

"Should I come with you to the meeting? I'm your PA." She said smiling.

"No...go back to your desk " I said, she nodded and walked out.

I sighed and cleaned up my messy table. I took important documents and then left.

I got into my car and drove to the restaurant I was meeting her in, and luckily I found it easily. it's like the only fancy restaurant here. The others were just fast I food places. I sat down and waited for her. The restaurant was situated opposite a magazine publishing company. Insider magazine... I continued sitting and waiting till Mrs Ahn joined me.

"Ah Mr Jeon, I'm sorry for being late" she said as she joined me.

"Ohh no I'm the one who came 15 minutes earlier." I said standing up and shaking her hand.

"Oh okay, you look so much like your father. The exact copy of him" this women Said . She's beautiful as well. And looks a bit to young to be married. I guess she couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh thank you...uhm let's sit. Is there anything you want to order? I asked her.

"I'll just have orange juice for now." She Said smiling.
I then signaled for the waiter to come and he did.

"Hello are you ready to place your order?" The waiter asked us.

"Apple juice for me, and orange juice for the lady." I said to the waiter.

"Yes Sir, your order is coming right up" he said and walked away.

"So...let's get right into business, shall we?" I asked and Mrs Ahn nodded with a smile on her face.
.
.
.
.
About an hour into the meeting, we were almost done with our discussions and we had even ordered food because the Mrs said she was hungry. So I couldn't let her eat alone, I also had to order. Now we're eating instead of focusing on business. But what can I say, what the client wants...the client gets.