Chapter 44

3RD PERSON POV

In the morning, Jungkook was awake in the kitchen, preparing food for his Jimin who was still sleeping. Today he had the whole day planned. He won't do any single thing except follow Jimin around. He wants to see if Jimin is really going to buy food and going to the gas station or he's just using those things as excuses to see his new man.

After he was done with the breakfast, he walked up the stairs carefully with the food. He didn't want to trip and fall the spill the food. He reached his bedroom and to his surprise the bed was empty but it wasn't made.

He could here some shuffling in the bathroom since they had an ensuite bathroom. He placed the food on the nightstand and rushed to the bathroom.

"Jimin??...jagi?" He called out as he opened the door, pushing it slightly.

The sound of someone vomiting caught his attention, he quickly got in and his eyes landed on a Jimin who was on his knees, bending down over the toilet and and vomiting his heart out.

"BABY...ARE YOU OKAY?" Jungkook exclaimed worryingly as he crouched down next to Jimin and brushed his back with a lot of concern.

"I'm o...kay" Jimin said...after a few minutes he vomited again, well nothing really came out since he hadn't eaten. But he wanted to vomit all his insides. He was smelling this really terrible smell, where is it coming from? Why does he feel like vomiting? He's been keeping it hidden very well for the past few weeks but now Jungkook has caught him.

"Baby you're not okay. What's going on? Do you need water? Of course you need water fuck" Jungkook groaned at his stupidity as he stood up quickly .

"NO...no babe. I'm fine. I don't need water" Jimin said standing up. He had absolutely no energy at all. He wanted to just faint and wake up the next day. So he walked his tired and drained body to the sink and he washed his mouth. Then brushed it, then used mouth wash for guaranteed freshness of his mouth. When he was done he turned to a worried Jungkook.

"I'm fine Kookie...don't look so worried" Jimin said brushing Jungkook's cheek to assure him of his well-being.

"Fine? You were vomiting Jimin. There's nothing fine in that. I'm worried here" Jungkook said cupping Jimin's face with both his big hands.

"It's nothing babe...I swear" Jimin said smiling, or more like forcing a smile.

Jungkook sighed and picked Jimin up bridal style, he walked back to the bedroom with him and laid him on the bed. Then he took his phone.

"Sit there and don't move. I'll call the family doctor. He's going to come over here and I'm sure he'll tell us what's wrong with you" Jungkook said worryingly pressing on the screen of his phone, using more force than he usually does when he types.

"Kookie...I just vomited only. Its nothing serious. Yeah I did vomit yesterday morning too but its nothing. Maybe allergies" Jimin said biting his lower lip.

"Allergies? We don't own a single cat in this house. And that's the only thing you're allergic to. Cat fur. I'm calling the doctor over. Fuck I need to tell the guys as well. That you're not okay." Jungkook said panicking.

"Gosh fine. Call the damn doctor...even though you're just overreacting. I'll text Jin hyung to come over with the guys" Jimin said also taking his phone from the nightstand, his eyes landing on the delicious looking food which he somehow didn't notice when he came in. He smiled now taking the food.

He put it on top of his thighs and started digging in.

"Have you texted Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked as he saw Jimin eating quickly like the food was gonna run away if he didn't eat.