Chapter 49

* Continuation *

"Oh my god Jungkook, I really can't believe you pulled that off...usher? Wow...that was really...wow" I said out if breath and out of words as I plopped down on the bed. We had just came in and we were now in our bedroom.

"I know right? Best fiance ever" he said smiling and kissing my forehead and I giggled.

"You didn't seem to enjoy the performance though" I said looking at him confused and he scoffed.

"Was I supposed to? You literally forgot about me the moment your eyes landed on that man. I'm surprised you didn't give me back my ring and ask to marry him instead" he said rolling his eyes and I laughed. Sounds a little jealous to me.

"Babe he's my crush, but it honestly doesn't mean anything because you're my boyfriend, no no no... you're my fiance. My soon to be husband, my future" I said smiling and he smiled as well, more like blushed since his cheeks turned to shades of light pink.

"Really? That means you won't leave me for anyone else?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"I'd be crazy to do that" I said

"Not even usher?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"Not even usher" I said.

"But wait...how did you get the guys to dance? I'm still shocked" I said giggling.

"Baby, all you gotta know is that I'm a broke man right now. I had to pay Usher a lot, the guys refused to dance if I didn't pay them. I had to pay those women and the kid, well I bribed the kid with candy but it still came from my pocket. So right now...I'm broke, and we might be homeless soon " Jungkook said.

"Hahaha you even paid the guys. You should have just... I don't know, went with a much simpler proposal than this. Imagine being homeless right before we get married." I joked and he laughed.

"Yoongi straight out refused to dance without being paid, Jin said he wasn't gonna show his handsome face there without being paid as well. I had no choice" he said sighing.

"Oh sorry baby, they're jerks. but I'm still very thankful that you went to such lengths just for me, and for that I'll forever love and trust you babe. Thank you" I said smiling and he smiled back at me.

"I love you Jimin" he said looking at me as he moved closer for a kiss I think. I smiled meeting him halfway as well and we shared a kiss, it should have been a light peck from my side but he turned it into a deep passionate kiss. Holding the back of my head to prevent me from pulling away from him, he passionately sucked on my top lip, switching to the bottom one and soon I felt his tongue asking permission to enter my mouth, and I granted him. He tasted like wine now, probably because he was drinking wine after Usher's performance, while I drank juice of course because alcohol is not good for my munchie.
.
.
.
As the kissing got heated, Jimin's back was getting too painful as he was sitting, so slowly he laid down and Jungkook held his back to support him. He was on top of him but careful not to put any of his weight on him, there was a little space between Jungkook and Jimin's belly.

As they continued kissing, Jungkook's hard on was getting too much for him to handle, it was knocking on his pants, asking to get out and be pleased. But he couldn't, he was scared to have sex with Jimin. He was due anytime so he always thought hed hurt him, hence why they haven't had sex for the past few weeks.

"Ahhh" Jimin moaned as he was deep in his feels, enjoying what his fiance's lips were doing to his own.

"Baby...baby wait" Jungkook said, pulling out of the kiss and looking at the breathless Jimin who seemed so hot under him.