Chapter 6

JIMIN'S POV

2 DAYS LATER

I was at work today, my health wasn't completely recovered but the meds I got from Jungkook really helped me, I hardly sneezed, or coughed. Even my nose wasn't runny anymore. I've been contemplating whether I should write him a text and tell him that I'm better or maybe I shouldn't. But I probably shouldn't, him and I aren't friends. He just helped me out of the goodness of his heart, so I should probably stay away from him because everytime he sees me. There's always something helpful he has to do for me. Maybe he's right, I just can't take care of myself.

I was startled by the commotion of noise and bitchy screams coming from outside, they know how much Namjoon hyung hates noise in the 10th floor, that's where his office is as well. These bitches are just annoying. I rolled my eyes and continued doing my work. Hobi was in the field today... actually he was in the airport welcoming a kpop idol who just landed. I can't lie that's got to be the most annoying thing I've done as a journalist. They stepped on my feet so bad as they were all trying to get shots of Mr Jeon, the owner of JEON HOLDINGS.

The commotion outside got nearer and nearer. And then boom,a crowd of our female staff from receptionist to journalist made it their way in, they were taking photos of someone I couldn't see clearly since they had surrounded him.

"HEY...WHAT COMMOTION IS THIS!!!??? WE'RE WORKING HERE!" Namjoon hyung shouted as he came out of his office, the noise died down and the girls backed away revealing Kim Taehyung who was in the middle of them. What? What's going on?

"Hello Mr Kim...I'm really sorry for the noise" Kim Taehyung said in a deep voice and bowing out of respect.

"Oh...Kim Taehyung, what an honor it is to have you in our buildings" Namjoon said in a sweet and calm voice like he wasn't just shouting a few seconds ago.

"Oh thank you, I'm sorry to disturb everyone working. I just...I came to see someone." Taehyung said, oh he must have a scheduled meeting with another journalist then.

"Really? Who?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung's eyes darted to me, I looked sideways to see if he's looking at someone else but I was the only one there. Why is he looking at me? Does he have a meeting with me maybe? Why don't I remember that?

"Jimin?" Namjoon asked kinda shocked. Taehyung nodded as his eyes were still on me.

"Uhm...okay... don't take long. He has work to do" Namjoon said now eyeing Taehyung suspiciously, I guess his protective instincts are kicking in, I'm like a little brother to him so he has to protect me.

Taehyung walked closer to me and stood right in front of me. There were some "woooos" that I heard from my colleagues. Why is Taehyung doing this? Why is he putting me in the spotlight like this? Is it because I refused his offer for dinner and lunch?

"Hi Jimin" he greeted me and I sighed trying to calm my nerves.

"Mr Kim...do we have an appointment or something?" I asked trying to be professional, I can't afford to be caught slacking by my colleagues.

"No, well you refused to go to lunch with me, so I figured I should bring lunch to you" He said smiling a little. His smile is so cute I can't even maintain a serious face.

"It's not lunch time yet, and I'm not hungry" I said looking at my colleagues, why aren't they leaving?.

"EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR STATION...NOW" Namjoon Roared and everyone scattered as they left, you could tell they were sad though because they were busy mumbling inaudible complains.

"Thanks Hyung" I said giving Namjoon a little smile.

"Sure, Mr Kim. It was a pleasure to see you" Namjoon bowed at Taehyung and then he walked away to his office.