Chapter 33

JIMIN'S POV

Taehyung and I burst in the hospital doors and rushed to find Jungkook. I wasn't sobbing loudly but my tears didn't stop falling. I was really worried. Is he okay? Why did he get into a car accident? What really happened?

We were directed to his ward and we rushed in and found him laying on the bed. There was a doctor beside him who was writing something on a file. Jungkook was laying there with his eyes open, when he saw me he smiled sadly. I threw myself on his arms and he hugged me tightly. That's when I finally sobbed. My tears gushing out as I thought of how I almost lost him. I don't want to lose him. We still have a long and happy life to live together. We need to get married and we need to love each other for eternity. Why would he wanna leave me??

"Baby I'm okay...stop crying" Jungkook said brushing my back. I sniffed as tears didn't stop falling.

"H-how can you do this Kookie? Do you know how worried I was?" I asked as I sniffed. He sighed and continued brushing my back.

"You really had us worried Bro. Even the guys are on their way here" Taehyung said.

"Don't worry man I'm fine. It was just a little accident. I didn't get too hurt, just a scratch on the leg and arm. Nothing too hectic " Jungkook said with the most chilled voice ever.

"Jeon Jungkook, a car accident is dangerous. How can you say it's nothing hectic? I'm here crying my eyes out and you say it's a nothing to hectic? Are you crazy?" I asked him as I pulled out of the hug.

"Baby chill... I don't even know who brought me here. Look at me. Do I look injured to you? I'm perfectly fine." He said, he was right though. He doesn't look injured at all, in fact he doesn't even seem shocked that something like this happened to him.

"Bro how can you come out of a car accident with no broken bone?" Taehyung asked looking confused.

"I'm okay... because...I'm JK" Jungkook said with his arms stretched out and I smacked his arm.

"JK my fat ass. What really happened? How did you get into an accident?" I asked him as I sat down on the visitors chair.

"Well I don't think you wanna know" he said smirking.

"Would I ask if I didn't wanna know?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Doctor? Please give us some space" Jungkook said. I had even forgotten that the doctor was still here. He was just silent and probably observing this stupid asshole I call my man.

The doctor then went out leaving me, Kookie and Taehyung.

"Talk then" I said to him.

"Well what happened was...I was driving right?...and I was looking out the window. So then my eyes landed on this beautiful girl...she was so cute and she had this...really fat ass. I just couldn't help but stare. The next thing I know. I drove into a red light and my car collided with another car" Jungkook explained looking dead serious. Someone tell me he's joking. Because if he's not I swear to God I'm gonna fuck him up and break his bones. Like how the fuck does he stare at another girl, while I'm here and deadly in love with him.

"Hehe" Taehyung laughed a little and covered his mouth after that. I glared at Jungkook and he looked down feeling really guilty. Lord this better not be true.

"Jeon Jungkook" I called his name.

"Yes Jimin" he said shyly looking at me.

"Tell me you're joking right now, before I kill You" I said glaring at him and he looked down. This fucker.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK!!!?" I yelled at him and smacked his arm, he winced and brushed his arm slightly.

"Baby that hurts" Jungkook whined while rubbing his arm.