Chapter 2

It was now lunchtime, and true to his word, Jimin was already on the road driving to Kim Taehyung's photoshoot set where the interview will be held. On the road he was just singing along to the music that he was playing in his car, bopping his head and his hair moving back and forth in a funny way. But he was playing music just so he could calm his nerves. Interviewing Kim Taehyung is not something you get everyday and it made Jimin nervous.

Everyone knew Kim Taehyung, the sexy model who always managed to charm everyone off his feet, envied for his looks and Fame. But all they knew is the side he showed the paparazzi, Maybe he wouldn't be kind and sweet as he is on tv shows and radio. Jimin thought to himself, as much as he was always rubbing shoulders with rich and famous people because of his job, he's seen people who are rude and arrogant behind the camera way too much. That's why he thought that maybe Taehyung's Character is just for show..

As his mind was occupied by thoughts, he found himself already arriving in the building where Taehyung was shooting. He parked his car in the little parking space behind another beautiful fancy car.

"It must be Kim Taehyung's, it looks like it's worth my life" Jimin whispered to himself as he got out of his car.

He made his way inside the building and straight to the receptionist.

"Good day Sir. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I have meeting scheduled with Mr Kim Taehyung" Jimin said.

"May I please have your name?" The women said.

"Park Jimin" Jimin said with a smile on his face.

"Oh...uhm... there's no Park Jimin in Mr Kim's schedule" the women said.

"Can you please check under Irene the INSIDER MAGAZINE journalist? I'm here on her behalf " Jimin said and the women nodded.

"Ohhhh yes I can see that. Just go up to the 5th floor, that's where you'll find him. You may have to wait for a few minutes because there's a photoshoot in progress. Here's your visitors tag." The receptionist said smiling at Jimin.

"Thank you so much" Jimin said taking the tag and walking towards the elevator. He got in it and it took him to the 5th floor, getting off the elevator he got in the door there and he was shocked by the commotion in there.

There were people going up and down with cameras, some carrying make up kits, some carrying clothes which he figured was the wardrobe changed. Further in the room, there were lights and a white wall, cameras and in the corner. He saw Kim Taehyung, bending down and getting make up touch ups on his face. After that he went back to the set and sat on the chair.

Jimin was amazed and shocked by the man's looks, they seemed even more handsome when he was not on TV or in magazines. He posed sexily and elegantly for the camera. No wonder he was so popular and well known. He does do his job pretty well. Almost like he was born for it.

Jimin stood in there watching the photoshoot unfold, he couldn't disturb the man on his work.

"Okay now for some side profile shots...change direction" the photographer instructed and Kim Taehyung, he faced another direction right where Jimin was standing. For a moment he thought it was one of his staff but noticed that he's never had someone so pretty working for him. Also, there was an ID badge hanging on Jimin's neck.

"Sorry let's take a 10 minute break, I've got someone to attend to" Taehyung said getting off the set without even waiting for the crew to respond.

"YOU HEARD THE MAN... LET'S TAKE A 10 MINUTE BREAK" the photographer shouted so everyone could hear.

Kim Taehyung made his way towards Jimin and stood next to him.

"I'm expecting a women...are you Irene? The journalist?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin.