Chapter 22

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was in the office today, it was still around midday so I'll only get to see my baby later. And he's Gonna move in with me tonight. Yoongi promised to pack his bags for him even though he was a little sad that I'm taking Jimin away from him. They get along pretty well and I've never seen Yoongi be so comfortable around someone else except me.

The door to my office opened and dad got in.

"This is no longer your office, you can't just budge in without knocking. I could be having office sex you know" I said to him and he just laughed coming to sit on a chair opposite mine.

"An office is for working, not having sex. And I just wanted to check on you. Are you coping with the work? Do you need help with anything?" Dad asked me.

"No I'm totally fine dad, this is not as easy as I thought it would be but I'm coping pretty well. " I said smiling.

"That's good son. And I'm glad you're focused on work. Not being distracted by relationships like I was when I was your age" dad said laughing. Oh shit...

"Hahaha yeahhhh" I said fake laughing.

"Oh? Is there something you wanna tell me?" Dad asked looking at me suspiciously.

"No?" I said in an asking manner.

"Okay go ahead, tell me. You're seeing someone aren't you?" Dad asked leaning on the chair.

"Uhm...yeah...yeah I am seeing someone, and you ain't got to worry he's not distracting me from my work" I said just to assure dad.

"Oh...but Jungkook I honestly think right now you should prioritize work more than your love life. You need to be focused and gain the trust of other clients" Dad said to me.

"I am focused and the clients trust me. Dad trust me I'm old enough, I won't bring my relationship problems to work" I said to him. He sighed heavily while looking at me.

"Is he even good for you Jungkook? How do you know he's not after your money or anything? How can you stay single for so long and right when you're publicly announced the new CEO...you get a boyfriend? Are you sure he's not after your money?" Dad asked.

"I'm certain dad. He has his own money." I said proudly. That's because I know that Jimin is after anything but my money.

"Really? What does he do?" Dad asked seemingly getting a little relaxed. Shit dad Hates the paparazzi just as much as I do. Like I said, my family has been in the spotlight for a lot of times and mostly it was because of the lies they wrote about dad.

"He's a....drug dealer" I said faking a smile and dad just rolled his eyes, obviously he could see that I was lying.

"Drug dealer? No way...you like soft boys" dad said. Argh I regretting letting my father know so much about me.

"No I actually like rough and ruthless guys. I like a daddy type boyfriend" I said and dad burst out laughing. Okay yeah he doesn't believe me.

"Let's be serious Jungkook...what does he do?" Dad asked.

"He's...dad I want you to know that he's different okay? He's not like the rest of them. He's sweet and he's honest." I said.

"What is he? A prostitute?" Dad asked.

"He's a.... journalist" I said and held my breath waiting for dad's anger. Cause shit I know the old man will be so fucking angry.

"A prostitute and a drug dealer would have been much better than that" dad said. He didn't sound mad though. His voice was calm.