Chapter 40

3RD PERSON POV

The next day, the mood was still as somber as the day before. Jimin had now changed into something else, he had his little cuts and scratches treated by Tae and Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon we're working their asses of, demanding to see Jungkook as they were all in the police station.

Jungkook was in police custody and police refused for him to be seen, which made Jimin really stressed, he couldn't stop his tears at all.

"Hobi...why aren't they letting me see him? It's not like we'll break him out of jail. I just wanna see him only" Jimin said wiping the tears which had fallen.

"Relax Jimin, we'll see him. Maybe they're still questioning him." Hobi said Holding Jimin in his arms to calm him down.

"This is just stupid. How long do we have to fucking wait?" Yoongi growled in anger. They were all extremely worried.

After a few minutes of silence, Mr Jeon (Jungkook's father) entered with another man beside him. Looking formal in a suit and carrying a brief case in his hand. They walked towards Jimin and the guys.

"Appa" Jimin said standing up quickly and throwing himself in Mr Jeon's arms. Mr Jeon held him and hugged him tightly, brushing his hair in the process.

"Don't cry son, Jungkook is going to be okay. This here is our family lawyer, he's really good. Trust me Jungkook will be out in no time" Mr Jeon said as him and Jimin pulled out of the hug.

"Oh? Will they allow you to see him? They refused us" Jimin said looking up at the tall man who was a lawyer.

"It's his right. He has to see me so the cops will allow me. Just sit here and be patient. I'll see Mr Jeon" The lawyer said to Jimin.

"Okay...You go in then Mr Kim" Mr Jeon said to the lawyer, so the tall guy bowed respectfully and made his way to where Jungkook was kept.

"Appa...how is....is he...." Jimin didn't know what to ask, but he wanted to ask.

"He's alive. Barely holding on but he's alive. Jungkook really did a number on him. His face is so bruised, He has two really deep wound stabs. Jimin...I'm really sorry about what happened. No one deserves to be treated the way he treated you. And also...I don't think you should've seen Jungkook turning to an animal like that. I'm really sorry. That must make you fear him" Mr Jeon said patting Jimin's shoulder.

"I...I'm okay Father. I'm still shaken up but...I'm okay. Yeah I got really scared seeing Jungkook like that but it's all my fault. I guess I'm the one who provoked him and made him get angry like that." Jimin said sighing as the events of the day before came back flushing on his mind.

"Jimin...yes you were wrong but, Jungkook should have also tried to calm himself. If that boy died... Jungkook would have been facing murder charges. At least it's assault, that's a little better" Mr Jeon said.

Jimin sighed and nodded.

"Son... Jungkook has never...he has never lost his cool with you right?" Mr Jeon asked looking concerned.

"Appa...he looses his cool with me everytime " Jimin said looking down.

"Does he... become violent?" Mr Jeon asked again, with fear in his eyes.

"No no no no....never, he never beats me if that's what you mean. He prefers shouting at me and then we're over that problem. He's not violent at all appa" Jimin quickly said. He never wanted people to think that he's being abused by Jungkook. That was the first time he ever lost his cool like that and hopefully it was the last.

"Oh that's good.... that's very good. Well you can go back to your friends then. I need to go keep those Journalists in place. The amount of bad magazines written about Jungkook is too much. I need to keep it under control " Mr Jeon said.