CHAPTER 4: She is binding me

Rudra's pov

We entered a forest. She is again jumping and dancing. She is looking at everywhere with so much curiosity. She is smelling the flowers, touching their petals, and smiling.

She is also watching the birds and making different sounds from her mouth. She is holding her frock and humming some songs.

"Do you know what they are saying?"

She asked me.

I know she is not waiting for my reply.

"They are saying that Sanjh look at us... Don't you think we are beautiful! Come and hug us"

I raised my brow in amusement.

"So, they want to hug you?"

I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head eagerly.

"They also want to see my dance....Do you think I should dance?"

This "do you think" will kill me some day for sure.

"No, I don't think so....i think you should walk faster"

I said as usual coldly. We need to reach the station soon.

"But I won't be able to see anything properly if i walk faster...there are so many things to see....look at that flower.. she is changing colours...she wants to surprise us...."

I stared at her for a while. She is such an innocent and naive kid. Her talks are amusing me continuously. At the same time, a different kind of fear is growing inside me.

Whenever I'm watching her innocent face, I'm getting too much compassionate from inside. It's feeling like i can never able to tolerate her painful or sad face. I want to see her smiling just like that. She is precious, very very precious.

We reached near a small lake. Her eyes widened in too much amusement. I didn't know that someone can able to get curious that much with everything.

"Rudraaa.....this is a lake....can we stay here forever?"

She held my hand and started to run near the lake. Suddenly she started to dance. She was singing and dancing at the same time. I don't know this song. I'm not fond of hearing music. So, i have less knowledge on this genre.

She is smiling and dancing around me. I was watching her with a gentle smile. She is an epitome of innocence.

Finally her dance got over and she bent dramatically just like some stage performer.

"Thank you, thank you for liking my dance.... it's good to dance infront of you all...thanks again"

This time i couldn't hold my laugh anymore. So, I started to chuckle after seeing her act. She also smiled broadly after looking at me.

"You liked my dance?"

She asked while walking near me.

"You are smiling....You look good Rudra when you smile....but why you always make a angry face?

Why everyone in the mansion stay unhappy and angry always?

Do you know,,,mom never talked to me politely....she always scold me...Mahi always make fun of me...she said I'm a crazy girl....do you think I'm crazy?

I can't dance in the mansion....mom and dad always scold me....mom said, good girls never dance...why Rudra? Dance is an art right? My headmistress told me that art has no boundary....."

Her words gave a sharp pang inside my chest. I have seen many times that her parents always scold her way too much. But I never bothered myself with those stuffs.