CHAPTER 3: The Innocence

Author's pov

Rudra jumped down of the train. Sanjh has fallen asleep on his arms. He placed her head gently over his shoulder and walked forward.

He can see a open land. He has no idea where he landed suddenly. It's a small town probably.

He has lost his phone somewhere. But he has his cards. He was holding his jacket on his left hand. His hands made contact with Sanjh's bare legs and it was cold. He immediately wrapped the jacket around Sanjh's body. His jacket has covered her little body perfectly.

He walked inside the town. He has to find a place to spent at least few days. His father always instructed him like that.

"Listen Rudra, if any day, you faced an attack...you will just stay in isolation for few days until the enemies stopped their search...there is no bravery in being reckless....you have to be a cold blooded killer....you have to jump on your prey just like a patient lion,,not like some stray dogs.....so be calm and composed.....a man whose mind is calm and composed,,,nobody can defeat that man"

Rudra find a passerby.

"Excuse me....what is this place?"

He asked the man. The man looked at him from head to toe. Rudra's huge frame made him little scare for few seconds.

"Sir, this is Jonakpur...."

"Can you find me a place to stay for few days? Actually,,,i was going to my hometown but the engine of my car caught fire....so I just saved myself and ran here..."

He tried to frame his words calmly.

The man looked at Sanjh who is still sleeping. Though he can't see her face but he understood that she is a small kid.

"She my sister"

Rudra said.

"Sir, you can stay in my house... actually we have a paying guest house"

The man said.

"Thanks...I can pay you definitely"

The man smiled. He understood that he is definitely a rich man. So suddenly he decided to earn some money from this person.

"Actually you have to pay 5k per day you know"

Rudra raised his brow. He understood that this man is greedy. He decided to not say anything. This man doesn't know whom he is taking inside. When he will know his identity, he will automatically beg on his knees.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rudra placed Sanjh on the bed. He removed his shirt and straight walked inside the washroom. He needs to take a shower.

He placed his gun on the table and walked inside the bathroom. He took a good time to shower. He leaned into the wall and closed his eyes.

What a birthday!!

He took the towel. He is a very hygienic person. God knows who has used this towel previously. He has to buy some clothes and towels.

He came out after draping the towel around his torso and immediately his eyes widened in shock.

Sanjh was checking his gun very attentively.

Rudra immediately marched towards her and snatched the gun from her hand.

"Do you have a gun?"

Sanjh asked.

Rudra clenched his jaw in anger. This girl and her questions.

"This is not a real gun"

He said while shoving the gun inside a drawer.

"Where are we Rudra? Why everyone is screaming there? Why you jumped into the train? My mom and dad will be worried for me you know....Whose room is that? I want to go outside and see this place....why are you not wearing a shirt? I want to go home.... I'm hungry actually...."