Chapter 18

In Mattheo's room, we sat on his huge bed, laughing and teasing each other.

"You're too cute!" Mattheo taunted, wiggling an eyebrow.

"Am not!" I pouted, bursting into laughter.

Mattheo smiled at me, pecking my cheek which sent me into giggles. I felt like a 5 year old, but I couldn't care less.

"Mattheo?" I asked, remembering something that I haven't thought about for a while.

"Hm?" he hummed, looking at me with those eyes that make me melt, "What is it?"

I cleared my throat briefly and mumbled, "What's your last name...?"

His face went slack, mouth slightly agape. He definitely wasn't expecting me to ask that. He started babbling and making excuses, to which I furrowed my brows.

"Is it difficult to say...?" I pondered, wondering why it was so hard to tell me something as simple as his surname.

"N-No it's not that it's...it's..." Mattheo stuttered for the first time in his life.

"It's okay Mattheo. I don't need to know, at least not right now." I started to rub his back, "It's okay if you stay the dark and mysterious Mattheo 'R'"

Mattheo laughed softly at that, and a small smile spread on my face. He gripped my hip softly and pulled me onto his lap, pulling my top half into his chest.

At the sudden contact, I froze. I wasn't used to being touched like this by anyone. His arms were so strong and warm, I felt safe and protected in his arms.

"I think I want that favor now." Mattheo announces to me, still on top of him.

"And what would that be?" I questioned, kinda nervous.

"Go on another date with me." he smirked.

"Oh. I don't know...I'm already your... you know..." I trailed off.

"You can say that you're my girlfriend." Mattheo teased.

"Fine. I'll go on another date with you." Mattheo smiles at my response, "But no magic, no forcing me to do anything. Got it?"

"Got it." Mattheo beamed.

"One try at this date thing." I warned, shuffling off his lap.

"Meet me back here whenever you're ready!" Mattheo called.

"Wait, right now? I thought you meant some other day." I was kinda shocked.

"Yes, now. Take a while, I'll be here whenever you're ready!" Mattheo smiled and I smiled back.

I ran up into my dorm and started getting ready. I rushed, but still tried to look nice.

I picked a dirty white sweater and black skirt. I tried to look nice, but I don't know how I really looked. I pulled in some black boots as well.

I decided to let my hair stay down, knowing how much Mattheo liked to play with it. I added a black headband to keep it out of my face. I decided to wear some light makeup, and looking in the mirror.

I don't really like the way I look, but I looked better than I normally do. I guess it's okay.

(This is how she looks:

)

I ran back to his dorm to see Mattheo pacing back and forth near the foot of his bed where we had last met.

"Someone's nervous." I laughed.

"Don't laugh!" the brown eyed boy replied.

"Did I hurt someone's feelings?" a baby voice came out of my mouth.

"No..." Mattheo laughed, "Come on."

****

Mattheo took me through a secret passage, holding my hand the whole way.

We finally reached Hogsmeade, making my jaw drop, "Are we allowed to be here?"

"No. Now come on." Mattheo tugged my arm as I laughed.

He dragged me into a restaurant, and sat me down at a table, pulling out the chair for me and pushing me in. I giggled like a child, looking at him.

"Can I get you anything to drink, handsome?" a voice said.

I looked up to see a really pretty waitress. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, the dream girl.

I glanced down at the floor, suddenly feeling insecure and self conscious.

Noticing this, Mattheo spoke up, "Maybe me and my beautiful girlfriend can share a drink? What do you think, Mai?"

I felt a blush spread on my cheeks. Mattheo smirked, "A milkshake? Chocolate or vanilla?"

My blush deepened as I asked for a water quietly, while Mattheo ordered both milkshakes.

"So we can share both of them." he explained.

I was barely able to get another word out before the screaming started.

A/N

Just to let you guys know, the favor was from the challenge in chapters 15-16. If Maya didn't cut for a month, she would get a favor and vice versa if she failed.

Thank you!