15. Once his home

AYYYY BREAK IS OVER SO LOOK WHO'S BAAAAAAACK!

</3

Sal POV:

I slowly crept down the stairs to be met with the very same tall angry man I had seen just moments before, towering over a beaten-up Travis. I let out a small gasp at the sight, Kenneth raised his hand as if he was going to hit Travis which I was not gonna let happen.

Just as he was about to send his hand across Travis's face the door was flung open to reveal a few police officers and a scared-looking Larry. Kenneth tried to make a run for it but failed miserably, He made it out the door but was caught by one of the officers, I didn't see what happened after that.

I kneeled down next to Travis, Larry did the same just slightly more hesitant. Travis was completely unconscious, he was still breathing which was good. "Okay, what the actual fuck just happened," Larry questioned. I honestly didn't know what to say. I laid Travis's head on my lap and ever so gently wiped off some of the mixture of blood and tears with my hand.

A police officer came into the house to inspect the whole incident. He looked over at Travis, "Oh my, we need to get him to a hospital or something!" The officer shrieked. I've seen him around before, he's always really nice unlike any other of the officers.

He jogged over to us and placed his hand on Travis's chest. Travis struggled but he managed to open his eyes, it took him a moment to process his surroundings. He looked up so his eyes were met with mine, He immediately sprung up.

He looked around quickly before holding his head with his hand, he closed his eyes harshly as if he was in pain.

"Woah, kid that was a harsh awakening lay back down, we need to get you to a hospital." Travis looked panicked. he removed his hands from his head, they were coated with blood. "N-No." He said scratchily. "I-I can't. Please I don't want to!" He tried to yell but it came out harshly. I felt bad because he didn't wanna go, but that doesn't mean he's okay.

"Travis.. You're hurt." I said softly, "No, not you too! I don't wanna go okay!" Travis actually managed to yell this time, although it seemed to hurt his head.

"Okay.. I'll tell you what. Travis if you have somewhere to stay and someone who can properly take care of your wounds.. You may go with them." The officer said glancing over at me ever so slightly. Travis's face lit up with excitement. "I can care for him, and he can stay at my place." The police officer nodded. "Okay and will there be any guardians there with you?" I nodded.

"You three better get going then before the others see you." He chuckled. I put my arm around Travis's shoulder, The officer did the same. We walked Travis over to Larry's truck. Larry got in the front while me and Travis stayed in the back. "Okay, I'm going to pretend this is not all sorts of against the law." The officer smiled

Travis leaned against the car window as we drove away from what was once his home. I waved to the nice officer and gave him a look that thanked him without even having to say anything.

We arrived at the apartments not too long after, Larry and I helped Travis up to my place so we could clean him up.

Larry made sure to text Lisa so she wouldn't freak out. "Wanna take a shower before I treat your wounds?" I asked, he nodded weakly.

My clothes were probably too small for Travis considering our height difference, so I grabbed a few of Larry's miscellaneous clothing pieces scattered throughout my clean unfolded laundry basket. I grabbed a Sanity's Fall t-shirt and some grey sweats.

"Here these should fit." I smiled as I handed them to Travis.

"Would it be possible to have a long sleeve instead-?"

_________________________________

HIII, thank you guys all so so so much for all of the reads, votes, and support in general. I know this isn't a very long chapter but like I said in the A.N., shit's going down. Anyways thanks again and hope you enjoyed!

-author <3

Word count:733