4. Under-cooked

</3

Travis POV:

I got home before my dad so I went directly up to my room so he wouldn't notice me once he got home. Why did I apologize like that, he probably thinks I'm weird now. Wait why should I care? I hate him. UGH but then I wouldn't have apologized if I really did hate him.

Why can't I make up my mind, I want to hate him because he's a fucking f@g and a freak. But yet I apologized and I felt bad for hurting him. "SO WHICH ONE IS IT?!" I shouted pulling my hair. I'm just so confused.

(I am SO sorry for writing that.. Word)

Sal POV:

Larry and I were walking into the apartments from school, "Hey do you wanna come to my place and chill for a bit?" Larry asked. "Sure, but I can't stay for long because I have to feed Gizmo," I stated, that was a lie. I could easily just quickly go upstairs and fill his food bowl and come back down, but honestly, right now all I want to do right now is think about what happened today with Travis.

[Timeskip]

"I should probably get going," I said trying to seem worried for Gizmo. "Aw okay little dude, catch you later!" he said as I walked out of his apartment. Hanging out with Larry was fun and all but I wasn't really in the mood to hang out, that may sound rude but I don't intend for it to be.

Once I got into my apartment I quickly filled up Gizmo's food bowl and headed directly to my room so I could change into something other than jeans.

I turned on some Sanity's Fall and just flopped onto my bed to think, purely of Travis, out of all people. The guy that's bullied me for years and hates my guts just because I'm gay. I get he's super Christian and all but he seems off whenever he's talking about it, And no offense but he gives off extreme closeted homosexual vibes.

By this point it was 4:30 P.M. So I decided to take a nap considering I don't get much sleep because of night terrors, so a small nap wouldn't hurt, right? So I took out my glass eye and plopped it in the cup of water on my bedside table, followed by me also placing my prosthetic right next to the water. And eventually, I dozed off.

[Timeskip]

I woke up in a cold sweat, I was trembling and I felt weak. Another stupid nightmare, I thought to myself.

It was only 6:30 P.M. Which meant I didn't get the amount of sleep I was hoping for but it was enough for me.

Travis POV:

Dad was about to get home so I started making him dinner, it smells so good. I haven't eaten in a while because Dad says no one will love me if I'm overweight, he's probably right.

I served him dinner and went up to my room hoping I didn't mess up his food.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, I jumped and the sudden banging on my door, "OPEN THIS DOOR BOY!" he yelled at me. I hesitantly walked over to my door slowly unlocking it. I was pushed back by Father pushing me to the floor "The chicken was under-cooked!" he said piercing through me with his eyes. "So-sorry sir" I apologized, "That's not enough-!" Father said bending down to slap me across the face followed by 1, 2, 3, and 4 kicks to the stomach. I winced at the pain, "Please, I'm sorry!" I screamed as he was taking off his belt.

Father pushed me so I was on my knees as he started to hit me on the back with his belt. After a few lashes it started to bleed, "Pathetic" was all he said before leaving the room. I was crying, it hurt to move so I just lay there until everything went black.

_________________________________________

I honestly had no idea where I was going with this, It was so freaking short. I completely winged this. I basically just wanted another chapter before the one that's coming up because big events happennnn. Anyway, Hope you enjoyed! (because I sure didn't, this was a shit chapter.)

-author <3

Word count: 706