12. Nervous

Yes I know I'm not posting this when I said I would but I started this on Sunday I promise. I was just tired, Anyway hope you enjoy! :,)

</3

Travis POV:

I woke up to just about 1000000 fucking alarms and the sound of Sal groaning. I turned to look at him, "Guess it's time for me to go home." I said sleepily.

Sal frowned, "Okayyyy fine." he rolled his eyes. He leaned slightly closer to me and gently pressed his soft lips against mine, god that sounds gay as shit.

"O-Oh sorry I'm not very good at that yet," he said jolting out of the bed. He tried to make his way to the door but I quickly got out of bed and grabbed his wrist to stop him.

I gently hugged him from behind, "Don't apologize." I said. I quickly let go and sprinted out of his room. My face was burning up, why do I still get nervous? We've already figured the basics out so why am I still so bad at this whole romance thing?

I walked into the washroom to fix my horribly damaged hair and freshen up. I didn't bring any clothes so I couldn't change, unfortunately.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Sal fixing his hair. He had his prosthetic on so I couldn't see his face.

"Ready to go?" he asked me. I nodded and before I knew it we were outside. "Hey uhm quick question? Uh, where are your parents?" I asked. Sal looked at the ground "My mother uhm isn't around anymore and my dad was most likely at work or Larry's." Sal explained.

Oh no now I feel bad for bringing that up. "O-Oh I'm sorry for asking," I replied. "Oh no that's okay I don't really mind," he said.

"Oh and uh might I ask why your dad would be at that asshole's apartment?" I asked Sal. "Okay, first off Larry is not an asshole you just haven't seen his good side. Secondly, my dad is dating Larry's mom remember? We're stepbrothers." Sal chuckled.

Right, now I sound like an idiot. How could I forget something like that? "Oh yea sorry, forgot about that," I said.

A few moment's later we're approaching my house, "This is my stop." I said shakily. Sal nodded, "Can you help me get into my window?" I asked. Sal nodded again as we walked until we were directly under my window.

He held out his hands so I could stand on them, It was just enough height for me to grab my window cell and pull myself up.

I fell into my room with a loud thud noise, hopefully, my dad didn't hear that.

I peeked my head outside my window and gave Sal a thumbs-up. Sals eyes crinkled at the sides, he made a heart with his hands and waved. He soon began to walk away into the distance leaving me and my thoughts all alone.

I walked over to my closet to grab a non-bloody sweatshirt as quietly as possible so my dad wouldn't hear me. I quickly slid on a random orange sweatshirt I found. I felt weak, almost like I was going to collapse.

I kissed a fucking boy, And the worst part is I liked it. I'm such a f@g, I kept repeating to myself. I creaked open my bedroom door and ever so quietly made my way to the washroom. I walked in and closed the door behind me locking it in the process.

I picked up the razor from where I left it the last time I used it. I gently slid it across my skin once before quickly repeating that motion all throughout my arm. warm blood seeped from my arm dripping into the sink. I smiled to myself as I continued slicing my arm open. It stung like hell, yet I knew for a fact that I deserved it.

Blood trickled down my arm and into the sink, I let out a small wince as my arm began spewing more and more blood.

I felt slightly light-headed but I didn't really care honestly. I rinsed my arm in the sink under some hot water, it stung so badly I felt like crying.

By now it was around the time I need to get ready for school so I didn't bother to do much else to get ready for school. I opened the washroom door and made my way downstairs so I could make my father some breakfast.

Once I got down to the main floor, I grabbed some random oatmeal I found in the pantry. I quickly finished making it so I could clean up the mess I made in the kitchen.

I heard my father's door open upstairs, He slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed his bowl, sat down at the table, and started to eat.

"Do you mind telling me where you decided to run off to last night, Travis?"

_________________________________

I know that this chapter is late but bear with me, anyways I would just like to give a quick thanks to all of you who have read this. I am having quite a lot of fun writing this, I honestly didn't even expect to post this book, it was supposed to be a practice. That's all for me now, I hope you enjoyed!

-author <3

Word count: 908