"The testing was done illegally," Hermione – Lily assumed the curly, auburn haired to be her future daughter – butted in. "You admitted that to us yourself."

Edward threw an adoring smile at the girl and shrugged sheepishly. "We did get it checked by professionals, though."

Hermione looked as if she was going to argue more, but then stopped, sighing.

Edward chuckled.

"I am from almost forty years into the future." The boy announced, ignoring the bewildered looks and shocked murmurings expertly. "You can assume I'm a child of one of them," he pointed to the group of seven standing behind him, "and the Marauders Next-Gen is actually a group of their children."

"Hermione doesn't have any children, does she?" James interrupted. Lily observed as the said girl and her brother flinched violently, avoiding looking at the Gryffindor table. The red-head-to-be-mother glared at the stupid bespectacled Gryffindor, which was ignored.

A strange smile wormed it's way into Edward's face, bordering on mischievously evil. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said, looking at James and then turning back to stare at Dumbledore. "This whole ordeal was done after taking the permission of these two," he pointed at Harry and Hermione, "of the far future. Our team of Next-Gen has been monitoring you all from the start and will do it till the end of the whole drama, though the shifts are changed."

He looked at Lucius then at Sirius. "You two receive my sincerest apologies of making you mute for this much of the time. My cousins were supervising and their supervisor left them alone for a moment, which led their competitive selves to fighting on who'll silent the two of you, and at last, a mixture of the spells was sent to hit you two."

Lucius and Sirius huffed. James guffawed silently while Peter stared at Edward open mouthed.

The blue-haired boy touched a contraption hanging from his neck like a necklace. He pressed a button and brought the black, spherical thing close to his mouth.

"Hey, Nick, can you –"

The boy was cut off by a high pitched voice.

"Teddy, I am sorry! It wouldn't have happened if Jimmy boy wouldn't have let me –"

Another voice interrupted the high-pitched voice. This one was a but deep and sounded very much offended.

"I am better than you in doing those spells –"

"You shouldn't have..." the red-head – Gin – from future eyed the contraption wearily, "... telephoned them. They started fighting again."

Edward sighed, and with a press of a button, the arguing voices ending at once.

"I shouldn't have." He agreed with the girl. "I guess you all would have known by now how chaotic these two could be." He addressed the people in the Hall, taking out a wand from the inside pocket of his robes. "Sadly these two are one of the insane ones that can do the experimenting works right, so we have to keep them with us."

Pointing his wand at Lucius and Sirius one by one, he muttered a quick incantation under his breath. Lily giggled as Hermione leaned forward in interest, trying to hear the words.

Sirius and Lucius shivered.

"You would shut your mouths until or unless you want to be muted again," Edward spoke loudly, putting his wand back in his robes. Lucius Malfoy clamped his mouth shut, his jaw tensing and fist clenching tightly.

The seven children from future laughed quietly.

Edward cleared his throat and started speaking again.