A Small Surprise

Shan Yu🪶:
It had been almost a year since Shan Yu and I had been married, and it had been a happy year. We had traveled China and Mongolia, made friends, and we grew closer, enjoying each other's company and doing our best to make each other happy.

But finally, we had returned home, and I was starting to suspect something. I took a deep breath as I held my fingers to my arm and felt for that special pulse, one that I had felt many times before in other women. It took a moment, but finally, I found it, the happy pulse. I was pregnant.

I felt tears start to run down my cheeks, and then Shan Yu entered the room. He looked at me and then dropped to his knees, pulling me closer to him. "Bunny, are you ok? What happened?" I smiled at him, then grabbed his fingers and guided them toward where I had found the pulse. I had taught him to feel and identify it, but it was hard to differentiate it from a normal pulse.

He frowned, feeling carefully. After a moment, he looked at me shocked. "(Y/n), are you...?" I nodded my head, and he smiled, pulling me up and spinning me around. He held me tight, placing kisses all over the top of my head. I giggled and Shan Yu scratched my back.

"Bunny, this is amazing! I can't believe it! We're going to have our own little warrior or healer soon." I smiled and nodded, cupping his cheeks in my hands. "I hope they have your eyes." Shan Yu seemed shocked by that.

"(Y/n), my eyes are..." I sighed, knowing what he meant. I gently placed a kiss over each eye, watching as Shan Yu relaxed a bit. "Dearest, your eyes are so unique and distinctive. They make you that much more special to me, and if our child has your eyes, then maybe you'll finally be able to see the beauty of them."

Shan Yu sighed but nodded. "Thank you, bunny."

Gaston💪🏼:
I fidgeted nervously in the chair I was seated on, trying my best to not make Gaston even more nervous than he already was. We had only been married for a couple of months, and health problems made both of us rather nervous.

I had been feeling nauseous over the past couple of days, and my stomach seemed to have some bloating that wouldn't go away. Gaston was holding my hand, eyes constantly darting about the room. He was worried, but so was I, so we could only wait for the doctor.

We didn't have to wait for much longer, as the doctor strode into the room. He smiled at us and sat down across from us. "So, I heard you are having some problems. Could you tell me more about that?"

I nodded my head and took a deep breath. "Well, I've been feeling nauseous over the past couple of days, and I seem to have some bloating in my stomach that won't go away."

The doctor hummed, then set down his paper. "Would you mind if I examined your stomach?" I nodded my head, and the doctor kneeled in front of me, proving my stomach lightly, then placing his ear against it. Gaston seemed to be getting impatient, slightly angry, but I squeezed his hand three times and gave him an encouraging smile.

The doctor then hummed again and smiled at me. He got back in his chair and picked up his paper. "Well, I heard a second heartbeat in there. Do you know what that means, Mrs. LeGume?" I thought for a moment, then slowly nodded my head as it dawned on me.

Gaston looked at me, obviously confused. "Mon petit chouchou, what's going on?" I smiled at him, shaking my head. "Gaston, we're pregnant." It took a moment, but then it seemed to finally dawn on him. "I'm going to be a dad..." I nodded, and his face lit up, kissing my cheek then immediately ran outside the room where LeFou was waiting.

I could hear them shouting from where I sat, and shook my head. The doctor laughed, then wished me luck as I went to follow them.

Hades🔥:
I hummed lightly as I ran my fingers through Hades' flaming hair. His head rested on my stomach, his eyes closed as he relaxed. We had been married for almost five years now, and who many of the Olympians now feared.