Big Mitch👹

I was looking at the request page and noticed that some villains had been requested, so the next five chapters will be adding these villains. I won't tell you which ones, but thanks to @590042e  for suggesting Big Mitch from Phineas and Ferb. Sorry if some character descriptions don't line up with you, if you have a problem with it please tell me and I will try to fix it! Other than that, please enjoy!
————————————————————————
How you meet:
I sighed as I tried to pull back my (hair length) (hair color) hair. The problem was was that it was so curly thick that it was almost impossible. I shrugged as it fell in my face again, deciding to just leave it be for today and get on with what I needed to do.

I finished applying my makeup so that it looked natural, adjusted my skirt as it swayed around me, and put on my favorite shoes with a slight heel. I smiled at the mirror, then started on my way.

I went outside and waved to my young neighbors Phineas and Ferb, who were gathering materials to build something like always. They smiled at me and waved back, then went back to work. I took a deep breath of fresh air and started walking.

My walk didn't last long, as soon, a large spaceship landed in front of me. The front hatch opened, smoke pouring out of it, and I waited anxiously for whatever was in there to come out. A large figure appeared in the smoke that was slowly clearing, pointing a device in my direction. After a moment, the device promptly exploded, causing the figure to drop it.

"Oh come on! I had it at the highest resistance rate possible!" The now obviously male alien made his way towards me, staring at me curiously. His eyes went wide, and his face started to flush. "You really are the cutest thing this universe has to offer..."

I stared at him, confused and worried. "What do you mean." He seemed to snap out of it and cleared his throat. "My apologies, I will explain later, but for now, I need you to come with me." He grabbed my wrist and started to drag me onto the ship, I didn't know what to do, so I stayed silent for a moment, observing him.

He was wearing a red armor suit with a tattered cape. His skin was snow-white and seemed slightly furry. He had a black mustache that seemed over the top in style, but who was I to judge. His eyes were blue, and he seemed to be always watching his back. He pulled me into the ship, and that's when I snapped it off it.

I pulled my arm away from him, glaring at him, though I highly doubted I was intimidating. "What do you want with me? Where are you taking me?" He looked at me, then laughed a little. "All I need from you is for you to stay as cute as possible so that I can take over the universe! As for where I'm taking you, I'm taking you to my headquarters to keep you and your cuteness safe."

I crossed my arms and sighed. "Firstly, This cuteness takes work, and I don't have all the necessary supplies to keep it up. Secondly, I don't know how my cuteness would help take over the universe, and I don't want to help you take over the universe. Thirdly, I don't even know your name!" The alien looked taken aback, but he relented and looked at one of the robots. "Turn the shop around, we have to get her supplies!" Then He looked at me. "I'm Mitch, you will be staying with me until I take over the universe. Who are you?"

I sighed, deciding to play nice until I could figure a way out of this. "I'm (y/n)." Mitch smiled and grabbed my hand again, giving me a tour of the ship while we waited to get back to my house for my supplies.

Getting to know each other:
I sighed as I watched the robots carry all of my clothes, make-up, shoes, self-care products, and accessories out of my house and onto the ship to my living quarters. Mitch looked annoyed as he tapped his foot repeatedly. "Why do you need all of this stuff?!" I giggled slightly and looked at him. "You want me to stay this cute, don't you?" He nodded his head, sighing in defeat. "I still don't see the need for all of it..."