Jafar

How you meet:
I looked at the map again, trying to keep the sand out of my eyes as the winds roared. I looked to the horizon, finally able to spot a specific set of dunes. I looked behind me to see the guards hot on my heels. I flicked my horse's reins and sped off.

As I approached, the cave activated, saying its usual speech, a diamond in the rough and whatever. I quickly entered and looked behind me to see the guards stop, take my horse captive, and start to wait for me to come out.

With my mission in mind, I was able to withstand the temptation of the treasures around me, and it only took a moment to find what I was after. A pitch-black lamp on a pedestal. I carefully made my way up, and finally felt my hand brush against the cool metal.

Soon as I had it in hand, I made my way back down. Once I was sure I was in a safe spot, I started to rub the lamp. It didn't take long for a line of smoke to come out of the spout, and a red genie to appear. He looked at me in utter annoyance, before bowing to me and saying, "Greetings mistress, what can I do for you?"

I sighed in relief, and responded, "I wish the guards outside were gone." The genie clapped his hands together, and there was a moment of silence before he exclaimed, "It is done, mistress." I nodded my head. "Thank you, now let's get out of here." The genie nodded, and we started to make our way out.

After a few moments, we got out of the cavern. My horse was there, but the guards were gone. I mounted my horse. "This way genie, we have to get somewhere before I make my next wish." The genie nodded and sat on the back of the horse.

———————————————————————————

I tied my horse up and motioned for the genie to follow me. Once he was, I moved a curtain to show my home and my sister laying on a pile of fabric, close to death with illness. I sat next to her and pet her head. "Genie, for my next wish, I want my sister to be healed of her illness, and brought back to me." I couldn't look away from my sister, but I heard the clap of hands, and immediately felt her get cooler. Her breathing became less labored, and color returned to her skin. It only took a moment for her eyes to open.

"(Y/n)?" I felt tears spring to my eyes as I pulled her into a hug. "It's me, Noya. How do you feel?" She sat up and ran her hand through her hair. "I feel so much better, but what happened?" I motioned behind me. "I found a genie and wished for your health." Noya looked at the genie and thanked him.

"Noya, I want you to have the last wish." Noya nodded and thought for a moment, then whispered what she wanted in my ear. I nodded, smiling, and turned to the genie. "Genie, I wish you were free!" His eyes widened, and the shackles on his wrists broke open, and a bright light surrounded him.

After a few moments, the light went away, and the red genie was nowhere to be seen. In his place was a handsome man in expensive-looking clothes. He looked at us and smiled. "Thank you for setting me free. My name is Jafar."

Getting to know each other:
It has been a few weeks since my sister had gotten better, and Jafar came and went as he pleased. He sometimes stayed for days on end, other times he just started for dinner. He never told us what he was doing, but his company was nice.

Today was a day he was just staying for dinner, and I was glad to prepare what I could out of our rations from the new sultaness and her husband. It was a simple meal, but Jafar seemed grateful for whatever he could get. His clothes were no longer the expensive garments he had arrived in and were replaced by more basic clothes, with muted colors.

I placed dinner on the small table, and Jafar and Noya thanked me and began to eat. After dinner, I put Noya to bed, then asked Jafar if he would join me on the roof for some stargazing. He accepted, and we made our way up.

Once we got settled in, I decided to ask Jafar a question that had been bugging me for a while. "Hey Jafar, how did you become a genie?" Jafar looked at me and sighed. "It's a long story and one that I'm not proud of. All you need to know is that I was a power-hungry, selfish prick." I nodded my head, and then he asked a question.

"Why were the guards after you that day?" I sighed and laid down. "Well, it's only natural for the guards to be after a thief." Jafar laid down next to me. "A thief? What did you steal?" I let out a dry laugh. "I stole a lot of medicine. I was willing to do whatever it took to rid my sister of her illness." I heard Jafar give him of acknowledgment, and the rest of the night was spent in comfortable silence.

They save you:
I had just been walking around Agraba, looking for a present for my sister's birthday, when the guards spotted me and started chasing me. I had run as best I could, but the guards had caught me and were now dragging me around by my hair.

As I cried out in pain, I saw Jafar in the crowd, and I had never seen him look so infuriated. He made his way towards me and the guards, exclaiming, "Let her go, out I will have all of your heads!" The guards stopped in their tracks. "Jafar? We thought you were dead!" The guards let me go, and Jafar helped me to my feet.

"Well, obviously I'm not. I just decided to retire into a more humble lifestyle. But I can still have your hides tanned and made into rugs." The guards soon fled, and Jafar started to look at my scalp. "Do you feel alright? Do you feel like there's any bleeding?" I shook my head no. "It just feels a little sore." He sighed, and I asked him if he would like to go shopping with me to find a present for my sister. He agreed, and we went on our way.

They develop feelings:
(His POV)
When (y/n) summoned me from the lamp, I thought they might have been just like me, but that wasn't the case. They simply wanted their sister to be free from a devastating illness. It caused a warm feeling to go throughout my body, one that I was unfamiliar with, but soon discovered to be affection.

I had lusted after many things, power, riches, Princess Jasmine, but I had never truly loved anything. When I looked at (y/n), I felt love, and their kindness towards me only further developed these feelings. I will do whatever it takes to make sure (y/n) is mine...

They ask you out:
I had taken Noya out to a river nearby to relax, which we both seemed to need. As she calmly swam through the serene water, I dipped my feet in and relished in the warm rays of the sun.

It didn't that long for Jafar to find us. He sat next to me, and carefully put his hand on top of mine. I smiled and intertwined our fingers. Jafar started to rub small circles into the back of my hand. "Hey (y/n), can I ask you something?" I squeezed his hand in reassurance. "Of course you can."

Jafar took a deep breath before he started to speak. "Within the few weeks I've known you, you've amazed me in so many ways. I want to help you take care of your sister, and prepare meals. I want to comfort you when you need it, and be there for you when you need me. So, I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner on top of my favorite building of Agraba, and become my queen."

I felt my face grow red, but I nodded my head, yes, and Jafar's smile widened. I leaned into him to cuddle, but then heard Noya yell, "Ohhhh, (y/n)'s got a boyfriend!" I shook my head as Jafar chuckled.

First date:
I had put on my nicest outfit and made sure Noya was in bed as I waited for Jafar. It wasn't long before I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it, I saw Jafar with a single river lily, which he carefully placed in my hair. "A beautiful flower for an even more beautiful lady." I smiled and felt my face heat up with a blush. He offered me his arm. "Shall we get going, my queen?" I grabbed his arm. "We shall."

Jafar led me to the outskirts of town, where a beautiful, tall building was. It was a little run down, as most buildings are on the outskirts, but it seemed as though Jafar had been trying to fix it up. He led me up the stairs, all the way to the top, where a picnic dinner was waiting. "I hope this is to your liking, my queen." I kissed Jafar on the cheek. "It's perfect, my king." We sat down, and started to eat, just enjoying each other's company, the food, and the cool night air.
———————————————————————————
Hello, lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you to @rasheapratt for requesting this! The next chapter will be Claude Frollo, so I hope you'll like that! I think I have a really good idea for it. Anyways, have a wonderful day/night!