Chapter Seven - Dreams

Keith's🎤 POV:

I awoke on the couch. Did I finally go to sleep? I did dream about my entries. Now that I think about it. They're in this exact house. Maybe I can find them.

I slowly rise from the couch and crept through the house quietly. The last thing u need is a loud ass creek in the floorboard. I went into the bathroom and dug through the trash. And there it was in all its glory.

The third and final entry. It was the night I ran from Pico. Our final night together. I read the third entry. I never finished it. The rest of the entries, one and two, should be somewhere around here-...

They're missing. Did Pico already find the other two? I crumpled the third entry and put it in my mouth. I exited the bathroom quietly and looked at the clock.

(8:34 am)

I think it's been 3 days now. 3 whole days with this sick bastard. I snuck back to the living room and lay on the couch. There was only one window. But too small to climb out of. The sun was already up.

Pico walked into the room; his hair was up in his usual haircut and wet. Apparently, he just took a shower. He looked down at me and then sat next to me. He turned on the TV and wrapped his arm around me.

"Today we're going to the Hospital," Pico said, "at your rate, you will die,"

He probably means by infections or too much loss of blood. Though; after a few minutes, he noticed my jaw was wider. I was trying to play it off.

Pico held my chin and leaned in to kiss me. At this rate; he'll find out about the entries. He opened my mouth and grinned. He removed himself from me.

He stuck his two fingers in my mouth and snatched the paper. I tried to grab it back but it was out of reach.

No one's POV:

Pico opened the crumpled paper with his free hand. He held Keith away with his other hand and arm. He started to read the entry out loud; making sure Keith heard everything loud and clear. Giving him a feeling of humiliation.

The paper was at Keith's fingertips; barely out of reach. As Pico read it aloud; Keith started to struggle more. He started to topple on top of Pico. Finally; he snatched the paper from Pico- but he already read the entire entry. It was short after all.

Keith collapsed off the couch head first. The first thing he did was rip the paper. He ripped the paper into shreds- not like it would do any good. Keith then bolted for the door but was grabbed by his shirt.

He collapsed on the floor once. Pico pinned him down by his neck; almost choking the poor bastard.

"I say we create the second entry~," Pico whispered into Keith's ear.

Keith struggled some more but slowly ran out of breath. Pico took out his gun and dragged it against Keith's back. He became completely still; stopped struggling completely. Events were being repeated once again.

Pico pulled his and Keith's pants down. As he was doing that; Keith was starting to tear up- cry once more. Pico entered his dick into Keith's ass once again. He slowly thrusted as Keith's back shivered and flinched.

It was just like that night; last year on April the 29th. In this exact position, Keith on his stomach, but on Pico's bed. But instead of letting Keith breathe all he wants; Pico was choking the hell out of Keith.

Keith tugged at the hand and was sent into a panic attack. His breaths for air became audible- louder. His face slowly turned blue from lack of oxygen.

Was this it?

Was he really going to die like this?

Being raped by his ex and choked to death.