Chapter Five - Nurture

Keith's🎤POV:

I woke up to the sound of rumbling and throwing stuff around. Is this the third or second day I've been with Pico? I sat up and looked around the room to see who it was.

It wasn't Pico. It was a person his height; a little shorter maybe. They had red hair; almost a burgundy tint. Their clothes were red and they wore headphones. They were blasting some hardcore music; the bass could be heard through the headphones.

I didn't know what to do. It was dark. I look to the side; Pico was still asleep. I started to shake him. I don't want him to get mad at me for not awakening him. I started to shake Pico more violently. Pico started to wake. The person that was robbing us didn't notice; since they were blasting music.

"What Keith?" Pico asked; he seemed pissed off.

"Someone is robbing us but they can't hear us," I beeped; pointing towards them.

It was dim so they couldn't see us moving around. Pico got off the bed and sneaked towards the robber. I got under the covers so they wouldn't shoot me, or threaten to. I peeked out the covers to see what was happening. Pico had already tackled the guy. He muffled a scream and threw the headphone across the room. I turned on the light so we can identify the guy.

"Cassandra?!" Pico yelled; was this an old friend of Pico's?

He reached for his gun and pointed to the person's head.

"I've been waiting to kill you!" Pico said; with a sadistic smile.

I'm guessing Cassandra is not an old 'friend' of Pico's. They hate each other's guts. But what are the possibilities of Cassandra robbing us? And why does a hotel rob someone? Maybe they knew where we were staying.

"C'mon Pico I didn't know this was your hotel room!" Cassandra said, "but I can see you haven't broken up with that whore Keith,"

"He isn't a fucking whore," Pico said.

"Then why the hell would he fuck me, Darnell, Nene, Tabitha, And so many more people?!" Cassandra yelled.

"What the fuck?!" I beeped; revealing myself from the covers, "you fucking promised you wouldn't tell!"

"You fucked other people while we were dating?!" Pico screamed; he was more pissed off than ever.

"No, I fucked Cassandra after I broke up with you!" I yelled, "I fucked Darnell, Nene and Tabitha while we were dating!"

He pointed the gun towards me and shot the wall, but he was awfully close to me. Shit! I shouldn't have admitted to sleeping with other people in front of Pico. But it was better than other people tell him. But I'm still gonna have to face the consequences later; which isn't good in my case.

"Well, it's better to hear from me than anyone else!" I yelled.

"It's not better than you fucking the same guy who shot up my damn school!" Pico screamed, "and it definitely isn't better than you fucking my two best friends behind my back while we were dating!"

"I didn't know that fucking girl gave you trauma, asshole!" I beeped-yelled, "and for the way you treat me; you know damn well I had every right to do so!"

"So you guys are going to act like I'm here?" Cassandra spoke.

"Shut up!" Pico yelled, "I'll deal with your ass later,"

While Pico was distracted I grabbed the car keys and ran out of the hotel room. The concrete was cold since it was the middle of the night. But I couldn't care about that. Right now is my time to escape!