Chapter Four - Scarred

Keith's🎤 POV;

"What the hell are you doing?"

It was a girl- she had long black hair and was wearing all pink. She was carrying a bag with stuff in it. But she wasn't the one who spoke. There was a man; he had dark skin and his clothing was bright. He was carrying a gun.

"Uhh-," I beeped.

"Isn't that Pico's ex?" The man said.

"I thought those two were done for," The girl said.

They let themselves in and closed the door. They looked towards Pico. He was still knocked out. The girl walked over to him and shook him awake. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door closed. Once I locked it I got into the bathtub and hid there; not like it was going to do much.

The door started to rattle and bang. I couldn't hear WHO was yelling but they were mad. It was also a feminine yell so I'm guessing it was the girl. Then it stopped. It stopped for while. I looked around the bathroom for a way to escape. There was no escape. Once the door opened I was done for.

There was a knock on the door.

"Keith come out," Pico said.

Oh, so NOW you act all nice to me?! After all of this- ow- fuck. I forgot about my right thigh. I didn't realize it but Pico put bandages. I poked it. It hurts but it was satisfying.

The door started to bang again. But it was just Pico yelling. I laid down in the tub- ready to accept my fate. I started to cry, again, but it was a silent cry. Finally, the door opened. I started to shake uncontrollably. It was the man who came in. He started to drag me by my leg. I gripped the tub rims; hoping I wouldn't let go. But the rims were too smooth for me to grip on.

"No no no no no," I beeped to myself.

I gripped the rims of the doorway and had a much better grip there.

"Please!" I beeped-yelled, "NO!"

"What the hell is he saying?" The man asked.

"Does it look like I know?" The girl said; continuing to shake Pico awake; apparently, he passed out. I kicked the guy off my foot and booked it. I ran towards the door. I slammed into it and unlocked it. I almost ran out into freedom before my shirt was pulled.

Arms were wrapped around me. It was Pico. I didn't need to see what was touching me. It was the same smell of dread I smelt when I was around him.

"Where do you think you are going?" Pico said.

My breathing increased. I started to shake. I know he's sick enough to just fuck me right in front of people.

"Nowhere," I beeped.

"Good,"

Something clicked. He put handcuffs on me and put a cloth in my mouth. I tried to scream my screams were muffled. Pico tossed me to the bed and the other guy pinned me down. Pico closed the door and locked it. He then closed the blinds.

"Tie him up Darnell," Pico said, "get the stuff out Nene,"

Darnell took another set of handcuffs and put them on the handcuffs I was wearing and handcuffed me to the bed. Nene grabbed the stuff out of the bag. It was ink for the ink gun. They were really going to give me a tattoo. I started to struggle; becoming unstable to give a tattoo. They started up the ink gun.

"Stop moving you little shit," Darnell said, "don't make me hurt you,"

Pico walked over and pulled out his gun; which I stopped immediately.