Chapter Two - Escape and Settle

Keith's🎤 POV

I was tied up. And it was dark, but I didn't have a blindfold on. I've been awake for a long time; too long. Maybe more than a day now.

There was a vibrator in my ass- maybe it was at the highest setting. I was a mess. I had already come over myself- more than 3 times. I was a moaning-beeping mess.

"Ahh," Pico said, then sighing, "you're so cute when you moan,"

"Pl- ahh~ please," I beeped, "please- ngh~ ahh~,"

I was unable to finish my sentence. But that someone was Pico. He was sitting on a chair on the other side of the room. How do I know he was in a chair? Because I was wide awake when he took me to his closet.

After the drug effect wore off while Pico was doggy styling me; I made it fully aware too. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to his closet.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒Earlier༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

What the- what am I doing? Why am I in a position like this?

"Hey," Pico said, "why did you stop moving?"

I slowly turned my head back; showing that I wasn't drugged anymore. I tried to get away from Pico but he tugged the collar he put on me.

"Dammit why did the MDMA wear off so quickly," Pico said; still tugging the collar.

I was choking- and I was coughing up large amounts of cum. At this point; I'm wondering how long we've been going; and how much of Pico's cum did I sallow?!

Pico stopped tugging the collar- now grabbing my hair and dragging me somewhere else.

"Stop please!" I yelled; then coughing up more cum.

"Shut it!" Pico shouted.

I started to sob; very loudly. I continued to cough up more semen.

Pico dragged me to his closet. And tied me up in the very end of the closet. I coughed up semen on him; directly on his face.

"Stop coughing up FUCKING CUM!" Pico yelled; punching me in the face.

He turned off the lights and dragged a chair into the room. He grabbed a vibrator and shoved it in my ass; causing me to moan loudly. He closed the door; making it completely dark.

It was silent for a while: there was only creaking of Pico's chair.

"Do you know WHY we are in here?" Pico said.

"Pl-please," I said; trying not to stutter, "I just want to go home,"

"You don't want to go home," Pico said, "hell you don't even have a home! You live with that bitch Tabitha,"

It was silent for some more.

"So," Pico said, "do you why we are in here?"

"Because I am n-not drugged anymore?"

"At least you have common sense," Pico said.

Suddenly; the vibrator started. It shoved so deep in my ass that it started to hit my prostate- repeatedly; hence making me cough up more semen and, this time, blood. I was becoming a moaning mess.

(Now we are at the present)

"Pl- ngh~ ahh~," I tried to say, "Nghh~ ghh~ please just l-let me go,"

"Not until I'm satisfied~," Pico said.

The place now stinks. It was reeking of the smell of my blood and semen.