Chapter Three - Repetition

Keith's🎤 POV

I woke up to the sound of water running. The lights were on and so was the TV. The smell of Pico fills my nose. He had that musty but satisfying smell. That smell that you can stand but others can't.

Don't get me wrong; I still hate the bastard. But I have to stay with him if I want to live.

"I see you are awake," Pico said.

I turned around in the bed; he was filling up the tub with water. There were clothes on the bed; a blue shirt and some black pants. Not my taste but okay. I need clothing to be comfortable.

I need to get on Pico's good side. I'll do anything- even that. The thought of that made me shiver. I should've listened to Mom when she told me this bastard was bad for me. So sorry Mom.

"I'm guessing that tub is for me," I said, with a look of sternness on my face.

"Well yes," Pico said; not even looking at me, "I don't want you dirty all the time,"

Bullshit. You went ahead and raped me when I was filthy. I know you're lying. I gritted my teeth in anger. I hate this fucking guy. The look he makes me want to throw up. His hair is disgusting. His eyes are disgusting. His clothing is disgusting. HIM in general is disgusting.

If I could- I would jump him. Take advantage of him. I would do anything to just KILL him already. If anything- if a bullet comes through his head right now; it would be a relief. I can use his phone to contact Tabitha, and finally be free.

"I have to tell you something Keith," Pico said.

I jumped; looking at him in fear. Of course, I'm still scared of him; he can do anything to me if he wants to. He still has control over me. I need to keep that in mind.

"Wha-what is it?" I asked; I need to show that I'm in fear of him; so he can think he has control over me- which he does.

"Your bath is ready," he said; staring to walk in my direction.

He removed the covers; revealing my entire body. I still can't move my legs; or well I can, just not as well. Pico picked me up and carried me to the tub. He carefully put me down.

Unbelievable; he still remembers how I like my hot.

Super fucking hot...

I felt the warmth of it, but I didn't expect it to burn hot. My skin burned the moment I touched the water. Since Pico put me in pretty fast; I got used to it fast.

Pico poured water on top of me. I closed my eyes and let the heat consume me. I pushed my thoughts away. I need to look... depressed I guess.

He slowly rubbed the soap in my hair. As he rubbed the soap through my hair; I could see the dirt and other fluids come out. Disgusting.