chapter thirty-seven - human Jenga! now with snakes!

After bill had decided to poof into the void and leave behind his body, I had to get to work right away...

...by making Loki a giant snake that could tear down the walls of the fear-a-mid. YEA SCREW YOU AND THE BRICKS THAT MADE THIS PLACE!

oh, and a trap made of bones and sticks that would trap somebody in a box with thousands of knifes that will continuously pierce your skin and make every hole in your body transform into a different part of an object

anyway! back to the giant snake bit. 

So basically, I discovered that after the people-throne collapsed all the members of gravity falls fled into the mall so...

bada bing bada boom, a bunch of eyeball bats were on their way to re-turn everybody into statues. 

but unlike bill, I had a different plan. bill said that I have to prove myself to the henchmen, and the best way to do that is to play a giant game of human Jenga. 

did you know that the eyeball bats have a reproductive system? well, neither did I because I discovered baby eyeball bats in the corner of one of the pillars of the pyramid. I decided to utilize them and have them deliver a message to the henchmen to tell them to meet in the main room at midnight. 

while the babies worked on that, the adult eyeball bats helped me actually stack the people for Jenga, the main reason I needed help was because of the different sizes of people so some needed to shrink/grow. the other problem was balancing them, so I had to move everybody's hands to the side and also put their feet in an awkward position, but at the end of it everything was figured out. 

soon it was midnight and the henchmaniacs had flooded into the room with excitement, that excitement growing when they saw the tower of people. 

oh my god they look like a bunch of happy puppies- 

"oo! what's this?" pyronica asks getting all close to the people tower and lightly touching it. 

"May I introduce you guys to a game us humans play, but with a twist!" I exclaim walking up to the group. "Ever heard of Jenga?" I ask, they shake their head. "Basically, it's a balance game where a bunch of sticks of wood are stacked in a tower and the goal is to not knock the tower over, and the person who knocks the tower over is the only loser and gets humiliated!" 

"That seems fun." teeth states, the henchmen agree and nod their heads. 

"But! I put a twist on it, as you can see all of the wood blocks are replaced with people." I gestured to the tower. "But that's not all! do any of you guys like snakes?" I ask looking over at the group, most of them nod, the demon with the huge number of faces that I can't remember (I think 87?) shakes a head and points to a snake on their other head.

"This guy is an asshole." 

"Says you! you purposely use up the extra toilet paper AND DONT REPLACE IT!" the snake replies. 

"Yeah bob, you're a jerk, so you don't get to call kris a jerk." a crocodile replies. "But I can, and I declare you both jerks." 

"Woah woah, boys. girls? beings with no specified gender? we are all friends here, or at least co-workers, save the stabbing and murder for after the game night." I state pushing my hands out and trying to calm the creature down. "Anyway, back to the snake thing. as you guys may know humans are weak to some snake's bites. so may I introduce you to my favorite snake, Loki!" I exclaim, pointing at a wall to which Loki bursts out of it and wrecks the walls to which I grab the tail and hoist myself up onto its black. "they're a black rat snake, they may not be venomous, but they can still kill a person at the size I've grown them too. but they don't eat people on a normal diet. so, it is a little out of the norm for him to want to kill people." I say patting Loki's back. "But for this game we will use them."

"But why do we need a snake?" keyhole asks, raising his hand and blurting out. 

"Great question!" I state, pointing at him. "Basically, after every round, a round being everybody going once, I'm going to have Loki take three people off of the tower from wherever they want, and the last person to go in the round suffers the consequences."

"But won't that just lead to one person losing over and over again?" 8-ball asks.

"Not if you're speedy! I tweaked the rules so that you guys can all go at the tower at once, so don't be last or you suffer by my snake!" I explain. "Now who's ready to get this show on the road?!" I ask, the group responds excited, and we do the remaining set up and start.

the game starts at a tension, the whole group waiting for who will go first. then pyronica and Paci-fire go after the tower at once, both managing to snag a person without it toppling over. after that everybody ran at the tower, trying to grab somebody from the top of the tower and playing it safe only to be knocked down by Loki. 

"Oh, by the way! you can't grab people from the top layer!" I shout out to them. 

after everybody grabs a person amorphous shape seemed to be the last one to make it. the eyeball bats come around, re-stacking the people onto the top layer as the shape waits for my snake.

Loki proceeds to grab only ones from the middle to the shape's luck. And the tower doesn't fall over. 

In the next round the group wasn't as lucky, I expected the game to end quick but not that fast. 

This round the demons as a whole all charged at the tower in an attempt to get a person the fastest, but due to this speed Xanthar crashed into the tower, thus it falls over, the game ends, and he loses. 

"Awe so soon?" pyronica exclaims disappointed. "I want to play it again!" 

"Sadly, since I'm a human I have to actually get sleep. but if you guys want you can keep playing. I trained Loki and the eyeball bats anyway." I stated, hopping off of my snake. "I'll be going now, try not to make too much noise!" the group nodded and turned back to the groaning pile of people on the floor that got re-frozen.

I don't think they know what "too much noise" is, because I could hear AT LEAST 5 different drunk people from the top of the fear-a-mid. maybe they added shots to the game. meh, I wouldn't know. 

-

a/n:
OKAY IM A TERRIBLE AUTHOR I KNOW! IM SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES I HAVE A LOT ON MY PLATE! 
gotta do a huge project thats most of my final grade for the year, gotta go to therapy because im mentally unstable, gotta do the homework i should be doing and not typing this authors note etc.
I AM SO SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT I TOLD "i update every Saturday" only to not update for a few weeks.
no this chapter does not mean im going to be on a schedule again, sadly. i just wanted to not keep yall in the dark.