chapter twelve - I believe the proper word is 'bonding' not 'world domination'

instead of my normal dreamscape I woke up somewhere different, this time I seemed to be floating somewhere in the middle of the universe, but from where I was I could see everything that seemed physically impossible, think of it like space but from god's point of view.

like for example, to my left I could see the solar system and see a lot of detail on earth that zoomed down to my sleeping body's location and to my right was thousands of stars cluttering the night sky and if you looked closely you could see the southern ring nebula. all I had to do was think of a thing in the universe, and it was there, and the current state that thing was in.

it was impossible, crazy, majestic and beautiful at the same time, just floating around in space made me feel like a god looking down at everybody below my rank of power, the scale of the universe was frighteningly big but surprisingly I looked at it in awe and shock not in fear and horror. sadly though the feeling ended when I heard a voice behind me.

"do you like it?" bill asked, floating closer to me then looking out to the sky.

"I was enjoying it until you came here Mr. clingy cipher." I said turning around and poking his bow-tie, he flinched before regaining his composure.

"your the one who said to meet in your dream." bill said nonchalantly turning to face me while summoning his cane then spinning it midair.

"oh. right I did. lets ignore that. I didn't actually plan to give you a lecture I was saying that as more of a in the heat of the moment joke." I said while spinning around in the air boredly. (think of it like I'm doing a flip, but in air, forever. actually don't think of it, it sounds stupid.)

"for example..?" bill trailed off while asking me.

"lets say somebody shot me, if I still had my vocal cords at that time I would probably make a dumb comment like 'how did that get there?' or 'ouch, that hurt.' of course that could only happen if I wasn't screaming in agony." I said bluntly looking at 

"of course," bill agreed, nodding like it was normal. "why though? I see no point in it." 

"its often how I remove emotions from a issue by using humor, it may be mentally unhealthy but it helps me make better long term choices" I said as he nodded his 'head' then there was a comfortable silence. I stared at the earth and stared floating towards it and bill followed, soon we got to my sleeping body.

"question." I stated.

"maybe a answer." bill said back

"is this my dreamscape or yours?" I ask.

"why do you ask?"

"well your a dream demon, also you say you see everything and that you know lots of things so it only makes sense that your dreamscape would be like...that..." I trailed off thinking. "is this like your house?!" bill burst out into laughter.

"kind of, more like a office if you will, my 'home' is either burnt down or is under... 'development.'" bill said.

"sooo, your plans for weirdmageddon I'm guessing?" I said looking out to try and see the nightmare realm, to no avail. I'm guessing this mindscape only lets you see things from the 3rd dimension.

"we have a winner!" bill snapped his fingers like I remembered the word he was looking for.

"speaking of which, why did you bring me to your dreamscape? do you want me to take part in weirdmageddon or something and you were going to strike up a deal?" I asked looking him dead in the eye.

"can a pal not bring you over to their house?" bill questioned floating uncomfortably close.

"do you think I'm stupid?" I ask jokingly