Chapter 36

Happy New Year!!!! so November that was a while ago, sorry. Like I said I need inspiration before I can write and I felt bad so here you go.

Next day

Charles's pov

I woke up early so I could get into my room, which for some reason I did easily. Anyway I got changed and headed down to breakfast with the team, planning for a podium for today's race is expected. Anyway once we had sorted everything and everyone was ready we, made our way down to the track, I tend to like to listen to music to get me in the zone and ready. So i barely noticed when my trainer knocked on my door.

"You ready?" he asks me

"Yep, let's get the party started."

"Welcome back to the Azerbaijan Grand Prix, we have a tough contest this week and many contenders."

Race over - a/n honestly hate writing about the actual race unless something exciting happens.

Race result - Leclerc, verstappen, cela, russel, hamilton, vettel, norris, ricciardo, sainz, perez, gasly, albon,shumacher, tsunoda.

Charles pov

I don't think I have ever been more relieved to win a race than I have been today, on the podium having champagne sprayed on me and sharing that moment with two of my favourite people. We make our way down and find the others already in the cars ready to leave. They all congratulate me as we enter. I settle next to dan who places me on his lap.

"Congratulations baby, I knew you could do it. Are you still up for your present later?" he asks as he places a kiss on my neck.

" you know I am, cheeky fucker." he slaps my thigh for swearing and kisses me quickly.

We quickly made it back and Dan carried me upstairs to a spare bedroom placing me down on the mattress he starts to place quick kisses down my neck and onto my clothed chest.

Mick's pov

We all see dan and charles race upstairs. "They're going to fuck aren't they?" before I can finish my sentence I feel a slap on my butt.

"Language! And yes they almost certainly are," said lewis as he caught my mouth in a kiss. We ended up watching a movie and being very thankful that the room was soundproof.

After the movies, we went upstairs completely avoiding THAT room however Seb did apparently check on them to find them fast asleep spooning each other. I settled down next to lewis and lando.

"I'm not sure I'm going to be driving next season, they have said they aren't going to renew my contract." I spill as we were brushing our teeth.

"What? Mick are you sure that's what they said, you're a legend. Following in your father's footsteps they can't kick you out." Lando says as he drops his toothbrush that's what they said"

"Mick, love are they?"

"People on Twitter who comment under my posts."

" you know not to believe them, have you Haas?" lewis asks and I shake my head.

" ring him tomorrow and ask" I nod and place a kiss on both their lips. We make our way to bed and settle down.

Charles's pov -NO 18s BELOW -

"Dan please, touch me." in a span of two minutes dan had gone from kissing the hell out of me to stripping in front of me.

"Love, you're not very patient you know? I could take all the time I like". He places a kiss on my lips and quickly takes my shirt and shorts off leaving my underwear on. He puts his hand above my boxers and applies some pressure, making me moan. He continues but eachI'mme I'm getting more impatient.

"Oh baby, you look so hot. Do you want me to take these off?" he whispers in my ear. I frantically nod not able to ignore the growing thing in my boxers.

"Charles." fuck that was hot.

"Please take them off dan, touch me please." he listens and slides them down and chucks them on the floor. He places his hand on my hard member and slowly strokes it up and down applying pressure and getting faster. I'm a moaning mess under him.

"I'm going to cum dan, please fuck me." he takes his hand away after cum and places kisses up my thigh until he reaches my hole.

"Charles, do you have lube? Condom?" he asks me breathlessly himself. I point to the draw and he quickly puts a condom on and starts collecting lube on his fingers. He places one against my hole and pushes it in slowly. I whine at the contact.

"I know Charles it will be over in a second." after a few seconds all can feel is pleasure then he adds another finger and starts loosening my hole.

I'm a moaning mess as he scissors me, after a while he leans down and starts kissing my hole, he flicks his tongue along my shaft as he continues he loosen me, taking my length in his mouth he bobs his head up and down slowly almost teasingly.

"Please please dan keep going faster" I beg as he slows even more I whine and my legs are shaking as he licks the tip before taking it back in his mouth. He moves faster taking my whole length in his mouth before sucking and moving up and down. Fuck me that look in his eyes he knows what he's doing. "I'm going to cum Dan." "fuck" I scream as I cum in his mouth he cleans me up and kisses me so I can taste myself. He continues to finger me

You're doing great baby, Can fuck you now?"

I nod even though I'm overstimulated and he places a kiss on my collar bone sucking hard as he slowly enters me. I moan at his size and start fucking myself on him, he thrusts back on me causing me to moan even louder. He starts grunting and moaning. "Baby I'm close, fuck you're so hot" he starts going harder causing me to climax, and then he does right after, slowly taking it out he peppers me with kisses and carries me to the bathroom. Settling under the shower he joins me still kissing and sucking on my skin.

"That was amazing baby, thank you. I love you." daniel says as we get out and make our way to bed.

"I love you too, the best way to celebrate a win" we kiss and fall asleep quickly.