Chapter 27

Next day

Mick's pov

It's not always as bad as the commentators make it out to be, Pierre and I are just sitting on the sofa waiting for Anna to return with our tablets.

"It's cold in here," Anna says as she gives us the tablets and a drink.

"Come here then?" I questioned and gently pulled her into a hug. She put her arms around my neck and dipped her head so she could kiss me, things started to get heated as I pulled her onto my lap.

"You know, normally people don't start having sex in front of others even if I'm also your boyfriend" Pierre stated as he pushed us both on the shoulder.

"Sorry love, would you like some help?" she said as she gestured to the tablets and water.

Lewis's pov

After last night it made me realise that maybe I was being pressured too much so I spoke to my therapist and they suggested that I need to do some relaxation like yoga. So I got my yoga mat out and started watching a tutorial.

Charles's pov

I walk into the gym to grab my charger when I spot Lewis sleeping on a yoga mat with a black screen in front of him. Deciding to wake him up I gently shook his shoulder, he jumped up and started looking around frightened.

"Hey, you ok? It's just me"

"Shit sorry, I must have fallen asleep during the video, guess I needed sleep," he said as he grabbed his iPad.

"It's alright you feeling better now?" I ask as I hold my hand out for him to grab.

"Yeah thanks, maybe we should organise a group yoga session, my therapist suggested it and I'm sure our trainers would be ecstatic," he replied whilst messaging the group chat.

"Sounds good although it may be a bit chaotic"

The fittest guys and girl in F1

Lewis - so I have a plan for tomorrow! My therapist suggested I do some yoga to calm myself mentally, so I did and it was really good.

Anna - that's great Lew

Seb - sounds like it helped, but may I ask what your plan is?

Lewis - ok so I already have it planned so no pulling out consider it a date also your trainers are considering it a workout, anyway I want to have a group yoga session!

Lando - would love to but I've got to feed my cat

Lewis - Lando you don't have a cat and we live together so you have no choice.

Alex - why did you think that was going to work Lan? And Lewis I would love to.

Everyone agrees even if there is some arguing

Lewis - perfect it will be set up in the gym at 11 am. Be on time, I'm talking about you lando!

Lando - it was one time and at least I remembered the shirt.

The next day

Pierre's pov

I love Lewis but I don't know why I agreed to this, yoga just isn't my thing. Anyway, he left some clothes in my room that he wants me to wear which include some joggers and no shirt, of course. As I finished tying my joggers I heard a whistle behind me, I turn around to find Anna in a sports bra and some leggings which match her beauty.

"I don't mind watching you boys do some yoga if I get to see those abs," she said as she dragged me by my arm to the gym.

She slapped me on the back of the head as we entered the gym. When we entered I saw 14 mats laid out with name tags on each. I found my mat and sat down whilst waiting for the others. One by one they join, now we are just waiting for Lewis to tell us what we are doing. He enters wearing a skintight top with shorts which seem odd seeing as we are all shirtless except Anna of course.

"You know something not right here," I said approaching him

"And what would that be?" he said, smirking at me.

"Arms up, it's only fair" he slowly raised his arms as I pulled the top over his head, trailing the hand down his abs after. He smiled and walked away from me.

"Ok so basically I will demonstrate a move then you repeat it, so the first one is..... Well done ok so the 14th one is this, Lando love you're meant to arch your back."

"My body can't do that without breaking in half!" he pushed down on his back which caused Lando to fall over knocking into me.

"Ok, last one" lewis demonstrated it.

"What the actual fuck" I hear from behind me, I turn around to see seb trying to push Daniel's leg up.

"My leg doesn't do that you fucking sadist" Daniel shouts.

"How about we stop there and make some dinner before heading on our flight?" I suggest as I massage Mick's leg.

"God I need to make your trainers add this to their routine."

Carlos's pov 

I don't like yoga but if Lewis wants something he gets it, I'm making my way to the bathroom when I get attached from behind.

"Boo!" Anna screamed in my ear. I wrap my arms around her legs lifting her.

"You want to join me?" I kiss her arm as I lead us to the bathroom.

"Sure, no funny business tho, we've got a race this week and I don't want to get sore." I place her down and we both strip our clothes and get in the warm shower.

After 5 minutes

"Do you mind if join?" a whisper came from the door, I turned around to see Max with tears in his eyes. I quickly ushered him into the shower placing him between anna and me as he slowly sank into her arms.

"Max love, what's wrong??" we asked him

"My dad called after we had the date, he wasn't happy with the last result saying I shouldn't be 4th and I should be winning, he blamed it on you on the relationship. Finally, he said he's going to the next race as he was invited" he started sobbing into Anna's neck.

"Shit" Max's dad wasn't the best to him when he was younger always forcing him to do things he didn't want to do, he used to abuse max to the point he couldn't hide the bruises, that day he won the french grand Prix which meant whoever was second and third could see the bruises and cuts. Those two people happened to be lewis and Seb who took him under their wing and eventually he joined the relationship so we could protect him. We convinced him to get a restraining order against him which means he can't be at a certain distance of max and is not allowed to contact him in any way.

"Hey love, don't worry we will solve this, I'll speak to seb and our lawyers to see what we can do, he can't get you from here. For now, let's get you washed and dried." I started leaving kisses down his neck to calm him as Anna washes his hair. We pull him out after a while and dry him off, he relaxes into the warmth of the blanket until he's nearly asleep, so I decided to take him to bed leaving him with Alex and Dan.

I make my way downstairs with Anna following to get lewis and seb." lewis, seb kitchen please?" they follow my request quickly settling down on the counter, and we start to explain the situation carefully repeating everything max said to us.

"We will talk to the lawyers and red bull about this in the meantime. We need to make sure Max is with one of us at all times, and inform Checo to let him know about his health."