Chapter 7

Next day

Anna's pov

I'm so stupid, I've missed my flight there's no way I can get home now as the next flight leaves in 2 days which is too late. Shit what am I going to do, none of my team are replying as they're all on the plane. I'm scrolling down my contacts trying to find someone to message when I spot Seb's name, he always takes a different flight from us. I quickly call him to see if he's left yet.

Calling Sebastian Vettel

Connecting

Seb - Hello?

Anna - hi Seb it's Anna here.

Seb - oh hi Anna what do I owe this pleasure?

Anna - I've missed the team flight and I know you don't fly with the team so I was wondering if you have left yet and if not could I fly with you?

Seb - I'm going to have to check with the boys as we all share a private jet but I'll let you know in a few?

Anna - oh shit sorry. I didn't realise you share it with the boys, I wouldn't want to ruin your time together.

Seb - oh don't worry about it we all live together anyway. I'll ask the boys and will text you to let you know yeah?

Anna - omg you're a lifesaver sorry to call you last minute. Hopefully, see you soon thank you!

Seb - no problem see you soon

Call ended

Seb's pov

I wake up to my phone ringing beside me, I feel a body move on top of me. I look down to see Charles stretching and kissing my neck.

"Answer your phone, I'll get the boys up". He gets up and starts kissing each boy's head or lips until he got a response.

I got up and answered my phone

After the call

Still, Seb's pov

I walk into the kitchen sort of area to see each of my beautiful boyfriends eating a bowl of cereal each. I walk over and kiss each boy on the head till I stop at lando placing my head on top of his, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"That was Anna on the phone, she missed her flight and wanted to know if I had left yet. I said I would talk to you a lot before I said she could join us. What do you guys think?"

"I think that's fine, she knows about us and I would like to get to know her if I'm honest" lando replies with the others nodding their heads in agreement.

"Ok perfect I'll text her to let her know what time we're leaving and where to meet us"

"While you do that I'm going to have a shower" Max replies getting out of his seat.

"And I'm just going to have a shower also, you know save water and all" Yuki replies before getting up and chasing Max into the bathroom. We all laughed and I got my phone out to call Anna but before I could get up lando pulled me back down "no stay here and call her and put it on facetime" he told me as he did puppy eyes. "Okay then, guess I'm staying here" Lando quickly sat on my lap again and smiled widely.

Facetiming Anna xx (in Seb's pov)

As anna came on to the screen lando turned to face me and called the rest of the boys over to see her.

Seb- Hi anna, the boys are here. Hope you don't mind

Anna - No it's no problem, hi boys hope you are doing alright after the weekend?

Lando - hey I'm lando which you already know, but we've been alright thanks!

The other boys greeted Anna.

Seb - Anyways you can join us on the trip back if you would like?"

Anna - omg thank you so much I was panicking this morning. What time do you leave?

Seb - we leave at 4 pm today at the same airport just text me when you're there and ill collect you.

Anna - I cannot thank you enough, you guys!

Seb - it's honestly no problem

Anna - well thank you anyway, I'll see you then.

Seb - bye see you later!

Call ended

Pierre's pov

Lando called us over to speak to Anna seeing as we didn't know her. When I reached the phone I saw this beautiful girl on the other side, she was stunning, probably shouldn't tell the boys that. But with the way they were looking at her, I don't think they would disagree.

Anna's pov

Holy shit they were fit. Not one of them was not my type but that doesn't matter seeing as they're in a relationship with each other. The way Lando was on Sebastian's lap made my heart swell, it was so cute.

15:30 (3.30 pm)

I've just arrived at the airport and I'm about to meet the rest of the boys, technically I already know them but properly get to know them. Anyway, I texted Seb that I was here and he replied saying they were just coming.

After checking the clock for a 10th million time. I looked up and saw a group of very obvious lads approach me, I couldn't help but start giggling as they came up to me. " alright boyband" I said they finally reached me.

"What are you on about? I think we look cute" Alex complained whilst the rest hugged me.

"Cute as a button, anyway, where are we going?" I asked as they dragged me to a VIP lounge for private jets. No way they own a full-on plane to themselves.

"Welcome to the next 7 hours of fun on this thing," they said as we approached a nice jet that was looking expensive.

"That is sick! When did you get this?" I excitedly asked as I looked back at them.

"Lewis got it as a present for us for our 1st anniversary so we've nearly had it a year" George replied as it was the most casual thing ever.

"That is an amazing present"

"Come on we need to get going to make the arrival time in the UK".