Chapter 24

Race weekend

Lando's pov

Today is Friday meaning it's the start of the Italian Grand Prix. We haven't been on social media since the news was released, instead, we've been in each other's company, it's new and exciting. We've been to a private beach and found out Carlos and Lewis can't swim also that George will drown if two grown men jump on him trying to save themselves. Anyway, after saving George from his death, we headed to the private jet for the race.

Anna sat with me while everyone else spread themselves around the plane, our teams decided it would be best to fly together then split once we got near the track and to act like we normally would. However, they have now added a large motor home in the middle of the garages or drivers only meaning we can go in there and it gives us a break from everything.

A few hours later

Pierre's pov

We have just landed and are now on our way to the track in separate cars, Yuki and I are travelling together but I can see how nervous he is. He is currently cuddled up to Checo, not letting go of his hand.

"Come on love, we need to get going otherwise we're going to be late," I said approaching them, Yuki clearly looked uncomfortable and about to cry.

"Don't wanna leave everyone" a small voice returned an answer

"I'm sorry Yuki but we'll see them all at the track, please love it's 15 minutes away. Checo has to leave now. I said as I slowly pry his hands away from Checo's arm, as soon as he loses contact he grips his arms around my waist for comfort. I pick him up and carry him to the car, placing us on one seat and wrapping the seat belt around us.

We make the short journey to the track where we are met by flashing cameras and millions of reporters. The PR team said it doesn't matter what we do from here, so I decided to carry Yuki out of the car as well, shielding him from the media's prying eyes. My ears are ringing from the shouts. We have around 2 hours before we need to be in our garage so I took Yuki to find this new private area for us. When I turned the corner I saw a large room with the sign 'drivers only'. I entered to see Lando spread across Seb and Anna's lap with Lewis's hand carding through his soft curls.

"Hey Liebe, Checo is in a meeting because Max did something stupid but he should be here soon, so you can just put Yuki next to Lando and wait with us till there here." honestly not surprised that Max has got in some sort of trouble.

The fittest guys and girl in F1

Checo - Max and I will be back in a few minutes. Just gotta stop and collect some things. Also, I've taken his phone off him so he doesn't have it right now.

Lewis - okay see you soon love.

Chat ended

5 minutes later

Checo's pov

I don't even want to talk about it, he can be so stupid sometimes. I understand where he's coming from but now he's not allowed to do media for the rest of the weekend and he can't leave the track unless he's with a PR representative or our whole group.

We made our way into the room where the rest of the boys were. I opened the door and pulled Max in with me.

"Can I please have my phone now, you can limit all my social media? I don't care but I want my phone!" Max complained for the billionth time. I ended up giving the phone to Lewis for safekeeping. " No, why can't I have it?" I shushed him and sat him down on my lap in front of them.

"Can I ask what happened?" Anna raised her voice clearly confused along with the rest.

"We got out of the car and the reporters started harassing us, pushing us around. Max got angry when I nearly fell to the ground which caused him to lash out towards them, his response was rather rude and he is now banned from media duties for the rest of the day. And the phone thing was because he wanted to release a not so nice comment towards the guy." I sighed and felt Max pulling to get up, I let him go and he started pacing.

"He was so rude, shouting homophobic slurs towards us. I couldn't let him get away with that, none of you can be mad at me!" he started panicking and slid to the floor, clearly having a panic attack.

I quickly signalled Lewis to help me calm him to which he immediately responded and got on the floor pulling him into his chest. Max can get panic attacks quite frequently so we now know who is the best to resolve them and how to, I rush to get one of George's hoodies to wrap around him. After a few minutes, he calmed down and leaned his head against Lewis's chest, soft tears streaming down his face. He tends to get sleepy now but he still seems slightly overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to panic. Now I've just made you guys even more worried about today" he apologises.

"Amoureux no one is thinking that you have all of us, you can't control these things. I think we should all have a nap to recover then go to practice 1 and have lunch with our teams then p2, at the end of the day we can all stay in the joint room and relax yeah?" Everyone nods at what Charles says and finds suitable cuddle partners for a quick nap. I quickly slide myself in front of max and lewis making myself comfortable.

"We love you," I said whilst kissing his nose, I get a small smile back.

A/N - Hey guys, suddenly feel inspired and motivated so I wrote this small chapter, please do comment on ideas for the next chapter, I'm unsure when I'll upload next but I will try to keep you updated.