Part 12

Everyone gave me looks, boys looking annoyed. I giggled, still believed I was a lesbian it seems. Alec and I walked to the back of the class to our seats. Miss wasn't here yet so I pulled out a my book. I saw the front cover my heart went a little hectic. What I have a crush on Damon and Stefan? Alec acted as if he heard my heart, his face looking puzzled. "What is troubling you young one?" I asked, a smirk appeared on his face.

"Just wondering why you seem so happy to be reading the Vampire Diaries?" he asked me. Well, Alec, you sexy piece of work there are many reasons.... Yeah just stop there Cher! He's not even that nice.... LIE LIE LIE!!! I mentally face palmed my self.

"Um I just love the story idea, I mean vampires? C'mon! Sexy as..." I trailed off as his eyes narrowed.

"You think vampires are sexy?" he asked coldly.

"Um yeah?" I asked a little dazed. 

"You think that a dead creature, something with no beating heart, something that kills to live, is sexy?" Alec asked his face moving towards me, his sweet scent putting me on overdrive. 

"Er?" I asked I was totally dazed, move back Alec! Please move away before I do something I will regret! As if he heard me he moved back.

"Are you going to answer my question?" he asked his silky voice asked a lot softer now. Yep I say it was silky and it was. 

"Yes."

"Yes, you are going to answer my question or yes you think thats sexy?" 

"Yes and yes, I think the fact that they hate themselves for what they are, for what they do is irresistible. The fact they try to stop being what they are, even more so." He looked startled by what I said. For one split second I swear he looked confused but also comforted.

"Your weird, who would like a monster?" he muttered.

"I would as I am weird," I replied. He didn't seem to get the beauty of it. I would love to date one, to fall in love with one. He looked to face the front, as the teacher droned on. My eyes examined his pale skin, his beauty; almost in humane. He moved his hand, my eyes moved down the it. The golden ring, had a strange blue engraving. He said I was weird but him? He was alien. I examined his skin again, it looked unbreakable. I had a sudden urge to see what would happen if he was cut? Strange huh? I looked at the pocket knife in my pencil case. What? My parents like me to be safe... Just a little cut? It would hardly even hurt, just enough to break the skin. My eyes flicked to the teacher who was writing on the board. Alec had his eyes fixed on whatever was being written. Suddenly my hand grabbed the pocket knife and moved it towards Alec's arm, but then it stopped. A firm hand wrapped around my wrist. I looked to see Alec looking at me as if I had lost my mind, how had he moved his hand so quickly? 

"What the hell are you doing?" he growled. Um I haven't got a clue? My hands moved without my consent? Yeah now I sound crazy. 

"Er, I-sorry?" I muttered. What the hell was I going to say? His face moved towards mine.

"I said what were you doing?" his fresh breath dazzling my mind. I pulled away. 

"Stop doing that," I said giving him an irritated expression.

"Doing what?" his irresistible voice asked, he looked confused.

"Dazzling me, you make me forget what I was going to say." I mentally threw daggers at my self! Who says that? Damn I sure know how to embarrass my self. 

"I dazzle you?" he asked a smug look forming on his face.

"Yes, constantly," I muttered in reply, my face fell into my palm. How stupid am I?

"What?" Alec asked, obviously confused by my action. I put my pocket knife in my pencil case and pulled my face from my hand.

"I always say to much when I am with you, I embarrass my self." He looked at me startled. Not expecting that as an answer apparently. My eyes were fixed on his face, my heart was starting to speed up. Stop it! I could practically hear my heart! My cheeks warmed up, here comes the blush.

"Are you ok?" Alec asked, he looked worried, seeming to forget what I had just admitted. 

"What do you mean?" I queried. 

"You look a little warm," he replied, worry etched on his face. 

"No, I'm fine...." Yeah I'm perfectly fine just going crazy about you! The bell went, I grabbed my bags and darted out of the room. Not before Alec of corse, he seemed to be out before anyone had even noticed it was time to pack up.