Part 16

I woke up early, I felt buzzed. The whole live while I'm young idea was starting to turn into a live while I can but who cares? It was 11am, my parents had gone on a romantic weekend, leaving me with Sage. The party was going to start at 7 tonight. Better start getting ready I guess. I walked down stairs grabbing some food to start off my metabolism. Sage was in the lounge, she had helped me pick out the outfit. The dress was green and black lace, the beauty of it just blew me away. 

Sage wanted to start off Halloween with a horror so we watched a scary movie together, it finished about 3pm, it was a very bloody long film. I had 4 hours to get dressed, we rushed up stairs. We entered my room, I stripped down to my underwear. She put the corset on me, pulling it tight. The we got the dress and pulled it over my head. It was a very extravagant dress, it brought out the green in my blue eyes, making them more turquoise. By the time the dress was finally on, and sorted from ruffles, it was half three. I sat at my dresser and Sage set to work on my hair. My golden locks were curled and some were piled on top of my head while others were left to rest against my back. She placed the black chain lace necklace around my neck, it matched the dress perfectly. She turned me around so she could do my make up, by the time she was finished I couldn't recognise my self. I looked like I had stepped out of the 1870s. My skin slightly pale, but my cheeks a rosy red. My eyelashes long and thick, my plump lips a scarlet shade. Sage was almost jumping up and down with excitement, our whole town loved halloween, so it was no surprise she was excited. My heart thudded a little bit faster, the corset tight around my body. I slipped on the court shoe heels. After about 1000 pictures it was 7. It was a half hour drive, but I planned on being fashionably late. We got into the car, it took a little longer as her car is small and my dress wasn't made for cars full stop.

By 7:35 we arrived at the hall, the party in full swing, I climbed out of the car, Sage helped sort out all the ruffles and crinkles. I waved goodbye and headed inside. I stepped through the doors, no one was up here, unless you count the people making out. I carried on forward until I arrived at the grand staircase. I could see bodies dancing and talking below. I took one step down when a spotlight was placed on me. I looked up startled, eyes fixed on me. I continued down, taking my time. My eyes darted around the room to find Alec. He was sat with the Dark Siders, how cliché was it that they were dressed as vampires? His eyes met mine, a wave of confusion filling his face. By the time I was at the end of the stairs people started to look away.

I moved through the crowd towards Alec. I examined his clothing, 1900s style with dry fake blood on the white shirt, just like the other four. Probably not so fake. I walked towards them Alec and Ronan looking at me in shock. "Is one of you going to ask me to dance?" I asked, they looked taken a back. They both nodded then glared at each other. A small smirk formed on my face. "You both wish to dance with me? Well, I guess we will have to choose which to dance with. How about the one that tells me the truth first?" I asked, they looked at each other puzzled.

"Miss, I do not mean to be rude but what do you mean? You have confused both me and my brother," Ronan said, brother? Um I guess I know why they look so similar.

"Miss? Don't you know who I am?" I asked my voice soft. They glanced at each other, Ronan had hope in his eyes, but Alec just shook his head at him. "Obviously not, I would love to play this little game a while longer but I really want a dance. Alec, Ronan it's me Cher." A small smile formed on my face, they looked at each other then me, shock clear on their faces.

"Cher? But-I um...." Alec trailed off.

"It's me, now boys I would like to talk to Alec in private, so if you don't mind I might steal him for just a moment." Alec's eyes widened and Ronan's narrowed. I gripped Alec by the wrist and pulled him outside to the gardens with me.

"Cher, what's going on? Why did you run off on Tuesday? You looked terrified." I gave him a silencing look.

"Its all linked. But first I have a question for you. What are you and the rest of the boys?" His eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean? We are five teenage boys dressed up as vampires," he muttered.

"You know what I mean, and only 1 out 2 I'm afraid, true you are dressed up as vampires but the 5 teenage boy thing? Thats bullshit." My eyes narrowed at him, he came closer towards me. I stepped back. "Don't come any closer, not until you have told me the truth."

"I would love to, but I don't know what you are talking about." He looked vulnerable, but I knew it was just an act, he turned, back towards me. I picked up a stone from the floor chucking it at his back. He caught it with amazing speed.  

"To hell you don't. You start talking now!" I screamed at him, he stared at me calmly. "Alec, why can't you just say the truth? I already know," I muttered and walked away from him into the hall again. I saw the boys near the bar, eyeing me up. I forced a smile on my face a walked over to them.

"How did the talk go?" Ronan asked, he didn't look too happy.

"Not as well as I expected, some people don't know how to tell the truth." His expression became happy. Maybe I would get an answer from them instead. "It's a bit cliché isn't it?" I asked, they looked at me confused. 

"What is?" Alec asked walking up behind me. Ronan's expression still seemed soft, while Alec's was hard and cold.

"Well, the fact that five vampires are dressed up as vampires." I examined their expressions. Shock, confusion, anger, hatred, confusion again and then to surprise. Ronan's lips moved so quickly, I didn't hear anything but the boys did. Uh oh.

______________________

A/N: Next part will be up soon! Its just in editing! xxx