Epilogue - To Be With You

"Good evening Manchester! How are you beautiful people doing tonight?" Bryan grabbed the microphone.

The enormous crowd of an audience responded easily by making some noise.

"And how's the rest of you?" He said with a content smile and grabbed a guitar.

"Well, the next song we're going to do I world like to dedicate to all of you here tonight. Because I don't usually say corny things but I will tonight. So this is for all of you, I love you all. This is 'To be with you'."

I'm the one who wants to be with you.

I gave up my dream job and at the same time left the person I loved - you. And that's while not knowing if we would ever cross paths again - just because I didn't want to cause any trouble or be a burden for anyone.

Deep inside I hope you feel it too.

Even though there was doubt, I always had the feeling of us two together. I carried it in my heart.

Waited on a line on greens and blues

I want to show respect for others, but never put all my own visions and believes aside just to please society or people around me.

"Folks." Bryan spoke into the microphone. "We hope you enjoyed the show. There has been a lot of talk about Westlife splitting up and we got something to tell you tonight. We're not splitting up." His words were followed by the enormous crowd cheering loudly.

I had been sitting backstage the whole show singing along and applauding to their performances. "You're enjoying yourself, Lauren?" Susan patted my shoulder when she jogged by.

I smiled when I answered. "You want me to help you with something?"

"Don't exhaust youself. I don't want to interrupt you doing nothing at work."

I shook my head with a smile and watched her hurry away in a stressed mood. "You chose the wrong job!"

I walked towards the exit door that lead to loges. Surprisingly the loge I walked into was empty.

"Booh!"

I jumped at the same second as someone showed up in the door opening behind me. "You have to stop doing that!" I said and punched Bryan on his upper arm. I leaned against the doorpost and he consequently leaned over me. After a quick look at each other we ended up in a kiss.

I could then hear the sound of footsteps and Mark walked into the room with Nicky two steps behind. "Guys, Bryan is making out with the choreographer again."

Life is a road, and it's never straight and flat. I've learnt to make the choices I believe in, and fight the obstacles on the way.

Just to be the one to be with you.

--------------------------------------------Author's Note - To Be With You

Okey, second story completed. I'm not as exited to finish this story as I was with my first one. I'm still proud of what I've managed to create, but to write this one has been different compared to my first story.

You see, writing itself has never been the main purpose for me to write a story. My first story started as a way to ventilate my feelings for Westlife. I was a little obsessed actually, and still am in a way. I literally sometimes couldn't think of anything else than Westlife.
It might sound like I was out of my mind, but since you've read my whole Westlife fan fiction, I believe some of you actually are able to relate.

I could do something with my emotions by creating something concrete. It was a way to process and get some of my feelings and thoughts out of me. And I think that's why I was so driven when I wrote my first story "Puzzle of my heart" - I was so full of thoughts and emotions. I wasn't expecting so much response as I got on it. But I'm so so grateful for all your complements and supporting words. It has a great impact on me, especially since I know I'm no writer.

With this story I wanted to achieve something more thought through, because I was almost emptied on the emotions that had been the engine for my writing. I tend to think that this story might have lost some soul because of that? Or did it just give the story more clarity? Can you see a difference between my two stories? Which one did you prefer?

I am so grateful to you who still read this, and who obviously wanted to finish it! Thanks for that! And thanks to those who have commented and voted. If you're a writer yourself, you know how important it can be for your motivation. You're always so sweet! And I hope you feel I give it back to you by uploading new chapters.

The time will decide how long it will take until I start on a new story. It all depends on my inspiration and of course if you guys would like to read more from me. The summer holiday is coming and maybe I'll fill some of my days with some writing.

Sorry for a hundred pages long note haha, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Feel free to share your opinion in the comments or just leave a smile. You know I'll like you anyway!

Thanks again, see you! <3

(June 6 2015)