chapter 36

On the way to Thailand

Third Person's POV

"Hey, Mom. I'm sorry it took me awhile to visit you. I'm just been busy these past few months" Jennie said while staring of her mother's picture hanging on the wall, below it is her mother's tomb. Jennie, Lisa and Mr. Kim are inside of the mausoleum for Mrs. Kim. The mausoleum was located in the Kim's private cemetery.

"*Fake cough* busy to someone" Mr. Kim whisper but the couple still heard him but chose to ignore him.

"Though those months had been the happiest months of my life. I never imagine it will be this so amazing being in-love. Remember when you said before that being in love makes you do you things you didn't expect you are going to do? Well, I understand it now because last week I made a decision I never think I will ever going to do for someone not even for father"

"Ouch" Mr. Kim quietly said as he place his right hand above where his heart located in a joking manner.

"Mom, I decided to work and maybe live in Thailand with my girlfriend Lisa. By the way, Mom, she is Lisa, the woman that I'm going to marry. I know it still early to say this, but mom I believe that she is the right person. I could see my future with her, our future together. I don't know what my life could be without her, sounds dramatic but it's true" Jennie said sincerely and full of love as she reach for Lisa's hand and hold it tightly while staring at her mother's tomb.

Lisa caress Jennie's hand using the her thumb in a comforting way, she glance on their hands admiring how they perfectly fit to each other, her lips form a simple smile with that thought.

Mr. Kim side eye thee couple's hands and glance at Lisa. He smiles in content knowing that his daughter is on the right hands.

Honey, do you see this? Our daughter is so grown up now. She finally decided to accept my offer and by next week she'll start working for our company, and she also has a lover now, which I hope will be the last, I know, you know why I like this kid for our daughter you've been watching them ain't you? You have been their guardian angel. I hope you close your eyes and cover your ears when they are doing it.

Mr. Kim shook his head while smiling happily because of his own silliness. He imagines his wife rolling her eyes on him.

I miss you so much, honey. I love you.

A single tear roll on Mr. Kim's cheeks, he quickly wipe it off so no one will see it.

"You guys, continue talking to my wife I'll be just outside, your sweetness is suffocating and reminding me that I'm single"

"We won't be too long" Jennie.

"No need to rush, honey. Take your time to talking to your mom, she definitely missis listening to you" Mr. Kim left the mausoleum before his daughter could say something.

He inhale the fresh air, as he exhales he heard a noise of dry leaves being clean up. He look at where the noise coming from and see a female caretaker whipping the dry leaves on the grass.

The caretaker felt someone staring at her so she look up where she felt someone staring at her and saw Mr. Kim. She quickly bow her head and greet him, Mr. greeted her too.

"What's your name, young lady?" Mr. Kim asked the young lady.

"Crazy Blink, boss, but you can just call me Marites" Mr. Kim nodded his head.

"How long you've been working here as a caretaker?"

"I just started last week, boss" Marites answered "uh, boss, can I ask you a question?" Marites's ask as she nervously scratching her neck.