chapter 29

The Paradise

Lisa's POV

I knocked three times at Jisoo, Cubby, Rose's and Seulgi's room.

"Coming!" I heard Seulgi yelled, seconds later the door is being open my Seulgi "hi, how can I help....you? Lisa" she asks, confuse.

"Adopt me please, I got kicked out from our own room" I said pleadingly while showing my puppy eyes.

"Sorry but I already have a tiger, squirrel and chicken here, try next door they might adopt a duck" Seulgi said. She's about to close the door but I quickly slide my feet inside the door. Lucky for me, 'L' for her.

"Yah! Jisoo unnie!" I whined calling for Jisoo "Seulgi is being a bitch" I said.

Jisoo eventually came to us. She's already wearing her swimsuit underneath her see through oversized top and short shorts.

"Seul, stop bullying the child" Jisoo scolded Seulgi as she opened the door wide for me to come in.

I smirk smugly to Seulgi while showing her my middle finger while slowly entering their room with my swimsuit on my other free hand.

She also did the same, she showed me her two middle fingers while glaring but I was quick enough to grabbed Jisoo's wrist and show her Seulgi's wrong doings.

"Seulgi! Cut it already!" Jisoo scolded.

"My fingers?!" Seulgi ask in horror.

"Yes, stop acting like a kid, you're already 25" Jisoo stated.

"What's the connect of cutting my fingers from acting like a kid?!" Seulgi complained. I frowned at her then mentally facepalm.

"Whaaa? I...I didn't told you to cut your fucking fingers, dumbass!" Jisoo replied.

"But you said 'cut it already'! What's that suppose to mean then?!" Seulgi backfires.

"I said that to you so would stop picking up fighting with a child!" Jisoo said.

"It was the same thing!" Seulgi yelled.

"No, it's obviously not! And also why the hell you are yelling at me?!" Jisoo yelled back.

"Because you are yelling at me!" Seulgi yelled back, again.

"I'm yelling because you are yelling!" Jisoo stated, yelling.

"Then stop yelling!" Seulgi said.

"Ok!" Jisoo replied.

"Ok!" Seulgi yelled.

"Why did you yelled at me?!" Jisoo ask yelling.

"I didn't!"

"Yes, you did! You yelled 'ok!'"

Oh my fucking duck.

I thought while closing the door to save us (me) from the judgemental eyes that we are getting from the people passing by our room.

After minutes of them bickering nonsense stuff they finally stopped and let me be in peace.

"Where's Rosé and Cubby by the way?" I ask when I noticed that it was just only two of them here.

"Cubby is in the bathroom changing her clothes, while Rosé, Irene and Sana took her because apparently all of them (Jennie's friends) have a lot of similarities when it comes too girly stuff. So yeah, they wanted to include Rosé to them" Jisoo explains, her voice is a little bit horse from yelling so much earlier, "mind to explain why your girlfriend kicked you out of your room?" She asked naturally. I just rolled my eyes at her.