Chapter 7

We act like Cats and Dogs

Jennie's POV

--- Dinner ---

"How was the steak? Do you like it?" My father ask out of nowhere.

"Yeah, it's really delicious" I answered.

He'll probably going to ask me something about my day with Lisa.

"That's good to hear. Anyways, how's Lisa? What do you think of her?" My father ask me after he drunk his water.

I knew it.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good, I think" I said unbothered as I continue eating my food.

"That's all?" My father asked again. I look at him, before I answer his question and secretly smirk.

"She's annoying, she have a big mouth, she talks like a robot,  she's tall like tree, her bangs is disturbing me, because it's so long and ugly, she's skinny, and lastly she looks like a monkey. That's all" I said, then glance at Lisa before I look back at him again. She's standing infront of me with the other bodyguards that my father hired. I mentally grin when I saw her frowning and glaring at me.

"Jennie" my father said in warning tone.

"What I told you about insulting other people? And how can you say those things to Lisa? you guys literally just met like hours ago"

"Because she's really annoying" I stubbornly said.

Father shook his head before he look at Lisa. Lisa immediately stop glaring at me and smile at my father.

Plastic

"How about you, Lisa. What do you thinking about my daughter? Is she acting like a brat to you?"

I can feel Lisa staring at me, so I stab my steak with the table knife, making it look like I stab someone before I starts slicing it without any emotions then use my fork to stab the steak that I sliced. I look at Lisa as I eat the steak without any emotion on my face and still holding the table knife, like I'm about to kill her.

I'm really going to kill her if she said something negative about me.

She gulp before she look away from me and fake a smile to my father.

"Not at all, Mr. Kim. Ms. Kim is well behaved today" she said formally.

Good. Keep it up, kiddo.

"But if I'll going to be honest--"

Ohh bish, don't you even dare. Because if you did. I'll literally going to stab you with this kitchen knife.

I thought while glaring at her and her dirty soul. I know she can feel my glare because I saw her gulp again.

Yes, bish, be scared of me, because if you don't I'll- my men's are literally going to skin you alive.

I don't want to skin her alive by my own hands even though I want to, because I  just made my nails done yesterday. I don't wanna ruin it and wait for another 2 ½ hours, just because of her. She's not worth it.

"--I didn't expect that I'll going to bodyguard a woman who's one year older than me. At first, I thought your daughter is only 7 or 12 years below, when you told me that your daughter is a brat and asked me to discipline her" she calmly said while still smiling at my father.