Chapter 19

Intoxicated and addicted to you

Third Person's POV

(6:34 p.m)

Lisa knock three times on Jennie's door before she inform she'll come in "Ms. Kim, it's me Lisa".

"Come in!"

Lisa entered half of her body. Then did a fake cough to get the brunette's attention, but the brunette still didn't mind her and continue typing on her phone, so Lisa cough again but the brunette still didn't look at her, so she cough again but this time the brunette look at her blankly and say.

"If you just come here to spread virus then you better go away if you don't to see a flying alcohol bottle"

Rude as always. Lisa thought as she secretly rolled her eyes.

"Well I just wanted to inform you that I'll be out tonight to do some errands. I already told Mr. Kim about this and he said it's fine as long as you're not planning anything for tonight. So I wanna ask-" Lisa still not yet finish talking when Jennie quickly cut her off.

"I don't have anything to do tonight, you can go now....and don't ever come back" Jennie whispered to herself the last sentence which Lisa obviously didn't heard.

Do some errands? Or more like escaping from work just to flirt. Talking about being irresponsible. Jennie thought as she press the sent button way to hard than it should be then mentally roll her eyes.

"Oh ok? Well then I'll be back-"

"Hmm, yeah, sure. Now go, shoo" Jennie shoo Lisa like a dog while glaring on her phone while waiting for her friends to reply.

Her glooming face suddenly change to smug one. A smirk forming on her lips which Lisa didn't notice at all, cuz the only thing she noticed right now is the brunette's rudeness.

"Ok, Bye, kitten!" Lisa said before she quickly closed the door and run away before Jennie could yell at her, because she calls Jennie again to her pet name. Lisa decided to just stick on calling her kitten cuz the brunette doesn't like every single pet name she suggests.

"Yah! I told-!" Jennie didn't finish what she was about to say when Lisa already run away to save her eardrums.

Aish, that dickhead. The brunette thought before she sent her message to their group chat.

Mother bunny🐰(Irene): I swear to God if all of you will going end being drunk again tonight, don't expect me to stop you from doing crazy things again that will surely going to embarrass your family's businesses.

Snake🐍(Sana): don't worry, mom. I will not going to drink a lot for tonight.

Bunny🐰(Naeyeon): I bet 5,100,000 won she'll get drunk tonight.

Racoon(Momo): 3,700,000 won, she will.

Penguin🐧(Mina): 8,600,00 won, she will.

Cat🐈(Jennie): 10,000,000 won, obviously she wil.

Mother bunny🐰(Irene): you know the bigger money you bet, the bigger reason she won't going to drink later, right?