Chapter 15

Day 4

Third person's POV

"Yah! Do you know how to knock?!" Jennie exclaims as she quickly hide Liam (the alien stuff toy) behind her.

"You are Liam's stufftoynapper? " Lisa asked.

"Stufftoynapp- what? And who's Liam?"

"The stuff toy behind you"

"You mean Jessica?" Jennie said before she show Liam who is now Jessica (inshort, before, that stuff toy had a d*ck but now it's gone)

"Jessica?! Liam is not a girl. Can you just please give Liam back to me?" Lisa said, before she starts walking towards Jennie's bed. But before she could near to Jennie. Jennie immediately stop her.

"Who said I'm giving back Jessica to you?" Lisa then look at her in confuse.

"Because I am his owner, Ms. Kim"

"Well not anymore because I am now her new owner, end of discussion. Get out of my room now" Jennie sternly said, but of course, Lisa didn't get out. Because duh, Liam is her new buddy, do you think she can give up on him- or should I say her easily? Of course not.

"What? No, it's unfair.Liam is mine. I AM his owner" Lisa complained.

"Then give me reasons why would I'm going to give Jessica back to you?" Jennie said even though Lisa would do it, she still won't going to give Jessi- or whatever that stuff toy name is.

"Because when I offered those stuff toy to you, you rejected it. So technically they're mine now" Lisa was about to take another step when Jennie stopped her again.

"Exactly, you said those stuff toys are mine. So I am just claiming it. You should be lucky because I only need one"

"But you rejected them!"

"I didn't, I just asked you if you stole it. But you, instead of answering me. You suddenly blabber things and claimed them" after Jennie said that Lisa them become speechless.

Well she have a point, but I really want those stuff toy. Lisa thought

"But can you at least name J-je-jes-jesssica a boy name, like Juswa-" Lisa got cut off by Jennie.

"No, Jessica is a female. End of discussion. Now, leave"

"But-"

"I said leave!" Jennie hardly yelled that made Lisa scared and leave quickly.

(Outside of Jennie's room)

After Lisa closed the door someone suddenly spoke behind her.

"What happened there? I heard Jennie yelled" Lisa got startled when Mrs. Lee spoke.

"Yah-! O-oh, i-it's just you Mrs. Lee" Lisa said while her right hand is on top of her chest "don't worry about Ms. Kim. We just have a small misunderstanding  but we already talked about it" She added which Mrs. Lee answered with a nod.

"So did you already told her about the dinner?" Mrs. Lee asked that made Lisa's eyes widen.

"shit" Lisa mumbled.

"What?" Mrs. Lee

I forgot. Lisa thought

(After the dinner) At Lisa's room

Lisa's POV

After I washed my body and wear only my bra and boxer. I instantly jump into my bed. I noticed Lili staring at me so I grabbed and embrace her into my arms.