Chapter 10

Let's be friends then

Jennie's POV

I heard someone knocked on my room's door but instead of informing whoever that maderpaker knocking on my room that I'm pretty sure that is Lisa, I just ignored it and turned my body to the others side of my bed and continued sleeping, not minding Lisa outside of my room. After seconds of having a peaceful sleep without Lisa knocking in my room. Lisa then starts knocking on my room again, but me being me, I just choose to ignore it again.

As far as I remember I gave Lisa a permission to just enter my room and don't bother to knock and ask for my permission if she will just going to deliver my meal.

Lisa knocked again but this time it's harder and it's starting to irritate me. I groan and ruffles my already messy hair.

"Lisa, I swear to God-! "

"Jennie are you already awake? I brought your meal with me. Can I come in?" Mrs. Lee said, the head of the maids here in our house. I stared blankly at the door for seconds, processing what I just heard and when I already processed everything I said.

"Mrs. Lee? " I said, loud enough for Mrs. Lee to hear me

"Yes, it's me, Jennie. So can I come in now? "

"Ah yes, please come in" I politely said and tried to sat properly even though I still feel sleepy. The door opened revealing the other maid that opens the door and Mrs. Lee who's smiling as she entered my room. She said her thank you to the other maid then closed the door. She's still smiling as she walks towards to my bed. Mrs. Lee become my second mother after the traumatic event happened to me and to my mother, not in paper or blood but in my heart she is my second mother. Back then after my real mother died, she's always on my side and never leave me alone through happiness to sadness and even though I already have a bodyguard. She's still there for me. At my mom's funeral She witnessed everything happened to me. When I have my breakdowns, got depressed and even tried to commit suicide. She was there, she took care of me and comforted me, until I'm fully healed up and move on from the past. I also change my attitude from being soft and calm turned into a seductive maderpaking bitch, yes a bitch. I actually get used to it, when my classmates before kept on calling me a bitch and even my friends are calling me that. Call it stupid or what but I always taking it as a compliment when someone calls me ' a bitch '.

"Are you going to eat this now or later?" Mrs. Lee asked me as she was already beside me.

"I just woke up, so probably later" I chuckled then fix my messy hair "Mrs. Lee, can I asked, why you're the one brought my meal today? I mean Lisa is the one who's always bringing my meals here" I asked in confusion. I then remembered the kiss again.

Jisoos, why do I keep on thinking that scene, it's not even that a big deal. That was just only a kiss, just a normal freaking kiss! *Remembered the scene again* damn, those soft lips-! Ahh! I'm thinking it again.

Mrs. Lee put the tray in the side table before answering me.

"She just left like an hour ago and said that, she will just going to do her laundry in the laundry shop again and she also said that she will go to her friends café. I guess she'll going eat her breakfast there while waiting for her clothes" Mrs. Lee explained, so I just nodded my head while thinking what day is today.

It's sunday today, it's makes sense why she's not here. It's her off day today. But usually on her day off, she'll set up a alarm on my alarm clock to wake up then when I woke up there's already a food on my side table with a note with a stupid messages like: 'if you are reading this then you have eyes and can read, have a not so good morning and eat your breakfast -L'