Chapter 9

Lisa

Lisa's POV

(Saturday, 9:23 A.M)

*Ding dong*

"I'll get it" I volunteer.

"As you should" Jennie said while her eyes are still glue on the TV. I rolled my eyes at her.

You guys are probably surprise that this woman is already awake now. Well don't worry cuz your not the only one feel that way.

She just said to me that there will be parasites that will come over to annoy her. I'm actually so confuse on who's these parasites she's talking about. They must be very bad person of Jennie calls them that.

Once I open the door I automatically bow and say.

"Good morn-"

"Babe!" Naeyeon said as she jump her body to me. Thanks to my reflexes, I quickly catch her.

Oof, she's heavy not gonna lie.

"Hi too, Ms. Naeyeon" I greeted her, then give her a tight smile.

Even though were already friends I still need to be formal by them, at least only by addressing them by their names, because of my work hours. I'm always keeping myself professional as I can, when I'm working, but somehow my professionalism always disappearing when it comes to Jennie.

"Get off of her, you human bunny" Irene unnie said as she tried to get off Naeyeon to me. I already removed my hands to her so Irene can get her more easier, well this scene is not new to me anymore, because this always happens everytime they're visiting Jennie or me. And I can say that I already got used to it.

"Says that to another bunny" Naeyeon said as she got off of me then cling on my left arm. Irene unnie just give me a apologetic smile which i mirror with a timid smile.

"Ms. Naeye- a-ah" I stutter when i felt Naeyeon's chest being press into my left arm as she cling to me more tighter. My eyes become bigger.

It's so soft... And big... Holy crap. Siopao.

I'm still shock thatb I didn't notice Sans making her way on me. I just noticed her when she cling on my right arm and press her chest on my arm too while greeting me.

"Ohayo, Lisa-chan"

I can feel my cheeks heating up.

Oh my gosh, more bigger and softer. Oh my God, is this heaven? Ahh!

Gosh, Saint Peter, get me already. I think I already completed my mission here on earth.

"A-ah yeah, o-ohayo, Sana-sama" I winced as I heard myself stutters. Which made Sana giggle, that removed my dirty mind from my brain because of how cute her giggle is. I chuckled.

(A/n: in Japan, they add the "sama" in your name, when you have a higher position than to them, like a boss, leader, and etc. And it's also like showing respect to your leader.)

"O-ha-yo, Li-sa!" Momo greeted me out of nowhere from behind and back hug me that cause the two to let go, that made me sad cuz I already miss the medium and large size siopaos on my arms.

Those siopaos are still warm, just like freshly cooked siopaos. But my sadness immediately disappeared as I felt something soft from my behind.

I-is that w-what I'm thinking it is?

"Oy Lisa-chan, aren't you going to greet me back too?" Momo said as she hug me  more tighter. I squeak from what she did cuz I just felt her chest being squeez on my back.