Falling Asleep In Class ~Long Harry Imagine

I wrote & posted this on tumblr on a famous 1D blog, here's the link to check it out there & other stories: http://1dsexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/44427944992/falling-asleep-in-class

I wrote this while I was in science class actually, bored outta my mind when the thought came to me. And I was having major Harry feels, so couldn’t help myself :3 

A/N: My school for our science classes, instead of normal desks for each individual, we have black desks where it sits two people and they are lined up and down in the classroom, so it helps out with the story, just saying.

Ugh, science! Another day of this boring crap. Science was always my worst subject and I never got it. Our class was learning some shit about atoms and whatever. To be honest, I could care less. It sucked more cause I have nobody to talk to in class, so no hope there to ease my boredom. Of course I’d be seated next to Harry, one of the most popular guys on school. He could talk to anyone and was just so out there and funny at times, which I had to admit. We would talk occasionally during class, but brief conversations. Nothing too personal or in depth. He’d mostly just ask me for help or answers during class. 

And I’d always respond with, “Seriously, you’re asking the wrong person. I don’t get this shit at all.

But today, I just couldn’t take it. It was a double period today, always the worst. Two periods in a row of science. The teacher was going on and on about who knows what. I could not concentrate at all. I kept drifting off and could barely keep my eyes opened.

You look bored.” Harry’s husky voice whispered in my ear, waking me back up.

Mhm. God, I hate this.” I moaned and rested my head on my arms again, my eyes shutting once more. As I drifted off for a moment, I felt a presence. This feeling like something was on me. I peeked down through my arms and saw Harry’s hand on my thigh. It felt good, not going to lie, but also a little weird. I grinned and brushed his hand off me, giggling to myself. I was about to drift off again when I felt his hand return, except this time he was running his hand up and down my exposed thigh. I had to admit, even though Harry and I were complete opposites, he was still really attractive. I just never thought anything more of it cause I knew it would never happen. So why get my hopes up? But this was happening, right now. Freakin’ Harry Styles, one of the most popular and hottest guys in school, is rubbing my thigh. My head immediately shot up as I glanced back and forth between his hand and at him. I didn’t push him away this time. I let him continue. It was such a relaxing and soothing feeling and just felt really good that I didn’t want him to stop. A small grin formed on his face, his dimple deepening, making me go over the edge. Oh, my God how can he be so adorable yet sexually attractive? Look so sweet and innocent, but then I just want to throw him on this table and fuck him right now. Oh, God?! Stop thinking like this, especially during class. I argued with myself in my head.

His hand started to roam more on my leg, causing goosebumps to appear on my body. It probably didn’t help that today I decided to wear a short black skirt with one of my most revealing black tank tops, which was one on my favorites. Damn, his hands were really soft! A smile formed on my face, I don’t know why? His hands slowly started to move upwards and I began to get a tingling feeling there. My natural instinct made me immediately squeeze my legs together, trapping his hand between my thigh, inches from where I wanted him most. Our eyes met and we just stared at each other. His gaze hypnotizing me with his green orbs. Both of us speechless, just staying like this for a few minutes, as he ran his thumb along my thighs, trying to get me to open up to him. I finally gave in and became less hesitant and spread my legs opened, just enough for his hand to be free. I thought about it in my head and I really wanted him to do this. It didn’t matter where we were and who was around, nothing mattered. All I could think about right now was Harry’s hand touching me, sending pleasure throughout my body. I got wet just thinking about all the things he could do to me. He looked back at me, asking for approval and I nodded. He didn’t have to think twice as he ran his fingertips up more, giving me shivers before they landed on my panties. I let out a small gasp, hoping no one heard me. Thank god no one noticed, as a smirk spread across Harry’s face.

You gotta be quiet. I know it might be hard, but I’ll help you.” He whispered in my ear, then shocking me by sucking on my earlobe. His hand began to stroke my panty covered slit. Now, I’ve done this to myself in the past for my own personal needs, but coming from someone else was just so different! So much more excitable! His eyes were locked on mine, watching my response due to his actions. I could feel myself soaking right now. His hand began to rub more fiercely, causing my breaths to stagger. I tried to keep as silent as I could, but didn’t know if I could if he continued doing what he was doing. I grasped the edge of the desk, keeping myself steady. He then moved my panties aside and I felt his fingers come in contact with my heat. The cooling air hitting me, making me more aroused.

As he started feeling me again, he whispered in my ear, “Damn, you’re so wet. I like it.”

I started to feel embarrassed, but couldn’t help but blush and giggle at his comment. He started to tease me by running his fingers around my entrance while his thumb kept flicking at my clitoris. All these things happening all at once, I didn’t know how to handle it. I felt my stomach tighten, making my body become numb. He then slid two of his long, lean fingers inside of me, making me jump and causing my seat to scoot back and make a screeching noise. Some students glanced towards us, but then didn’t care and went back to paying attention. We both started to laugh hysterically at ourselves.

Ya gotta learn to control yourself. What did I tell you?” He chuckled. I moved my seat next to his, making us closer than ever as we resumed our positions. He went straight in and began teasing me once more. It didn’t take long for my feelings to come back as I could feel myself clench around his fingers. He was speeding up now, wanting me to lose it.

Come on, let go. I know you want to. I can feel it!” As his fingers dug deeper inside of me that I didn’t know was possible. I bit down on my bottom lip, trying to contain any sounds that would come out of my mouth. I wrapped my legs around the metal bars on my chair, my body becoming numb again. My vision became a blur as I felt myself release all over his fingers. I slouched back in my seat, trying to catch my breath. Wow. I never experienced anything like that. He departed his fingers out of me. I glanced down and saw his fingers all sticky, looking like clear jelly was on his fingers. I watched as he brought them to his delicate mouth, his lips wrapping around his fingers as he began sucking on them, taking in my taste. God, how I wish I could taste his lips. I bet they’re soft and taste very sweet.

Mhm, tasty.” He said as his smirk returned to his face. No words could come out of my mouth. I didn’t know how to respond to that, so I just returned with a smile. We were then interrupted by the bell. Wow, two periods flew by like that. I didn’t expect this to go by so fast. First time ever this class went by this quick. It’s true, time flies by fast when you’re having fun. Oh boy, was I having fun at the moment. As everyone gathered their things, I felt disappointed and upset. I didn’t want to leave. I just wanted to stay here, with Harry and spend more time with him. As I picked up my bag, I was about to leave when I felt a hand grasp my arm. I turned around, it was Harry.

Hey. I had fun today. Too bad we only have a single tomorrow.” I flushed. Butterflies formed in my stomach as I felt my cheeks blush again, beat red. He pecked my cheek and left the room, glancing over his shoulder to make eye contact. His signature smile and dimple appeared and soon he was gone. I held my hand to my cheek, wanting to feel his presence again. Did this really happen? It’s so hard to take all of this in and process it all. All I can say is that I don’t think I’ll fall asleep in class now.