chapter 20

"what" hunter all but growled out "here we can finish this later go see who it is"he nods but it doesn't look like he wants to go I took him by the face before he gets up and kissed him hard and soft but deep at the same time that made him smile "God I'm gonna love you forever goddess your something" that made me giggle

When he went to open the door all but every one of my friends entered and they glared at him that made me bust out laughing "guys what's up" I said with a smile they all didn't even look at me instead they stared at hunter.

This went on for a whole minute and I got tired of it "GUYS WHAT DO YOU WANT" I growled out they looked my way and bowed there heads down all but hunter acting so amazed "we came to see what your plan is going to be"

I nodded "well our plan we are going to join this pack and I have my mate but if anyone of you don't want to stay y'all can leave but I'm going to stay with my mate alright and on one condition ,hunter if you do want me you have to do one thing"

"Yes anything name it and its done"
"I want that he warrior or guard fired and I want to pick our new one"

He nods"I was going to fire him anyway for what he did the pack members told me how he handled that situation and that's not what I taught them and he attacked y'all but he said y'all did  Avyanna I'm sorry I didn't know okay and you to guys I didn't mean to"

"Hey it's alright we new that there was a mistake somewhere that's why we didn't kill none of your warriors we just knocked them out"

"Well who all wants to stay"
They looked in thought for a second
"We would love to stay with you alpha Avyanna if you would have use"

"Absolutely" I look at hunter and he looked at me "so Avyanna who do you want to be the head warrior"

I smirked and looked at Dylan "Dylan would you do me the honour and be my head warrior"
"Avy I don't know I can barley fight"
"Nonsense you kept me safe from the rogues and gave me company I would love if you could be head warrior you have all the instincts for it and you will be amazing I now you will"

"I'll try Avy only for you I'll try okay"
"That's alright but you don't have to if you don't like doing it we can find a new spot for you"

"Know if y'all don't mind I'm going to go asleep"
"Yes Alpha"
Before they left hunter called out "hey guys be outside in the morning at 7:00 for training you to Luna"

He said with a nowing glint in his eyes "oh alright"

I went to my room i was assigned to and fell asleep as I hit the pillow.