chapter 17

It took like 8 minutes to get to the jail, well the integration room and when I got there they tried to tie me with chains. I started fighting, "no get the **** off me you better not have hurt my friends y'all will pay you idiots"

"I swear y'all are stupid you won't get anything out of me cause there are nothing to speak of"

"Retards"

I say loud enough for them to hear me then I felt some one rip the back of my shirt of but I still have the front part on "don't you dare" I growled

That's when I felt a whip coming down on my skin I didn't make a sound just sat there then I got another "who sent you and were did you come from"
No response then I got another whip "answer me or you will get another" the guy in front of me said I just glared at him and spit in his face that got me another whip I didn't as much flinch when they did that "answer me Im running out of patience you don't want the alpha to come do you" I just glared

Then he punched me in My face "answer me"
Nothing,another punch,another punch, all but taking the hits who new I would be living through this crap again I can't be safe no we're.

"I advise you just kill me it ain't like y'all believe me anyway I don't feel pain anymore like you wimps do they might hurt but they don't bother me"
He looks at my face seems shocked then his eyes clouded over he's mind linking then he turns to me punch me in the face then gut over and over again then I got whipped 20 times and my face is swollen and and lip is busted.

And he started to get the whip again but this time he diped it in silver "answer or y'all be scarred for life"

I didn't say anything so he whipped me with it that's when I smelt something delicious it smelt like trees and cinnamon but I got distracted cause I got another whip then another.

I heard foot steps they got faster got another whip and the door slammed open before he went down on another whip the guy at the door yelled "STOP" and the man atomaticly stopped.

I realized that the guy in the door has an aura he's an alpha and when he looked in my eyes he is my mate all I hear 'mate mate Avyanna he is our mate'

That's when I growled "**** you, you don't deserve use I swear you hurt my friends I'll kill all of you it's a promise"

He looked like he was using the pack link but I glared at him when he stepped towards us I growled at him he stopped

"Jake unchain her"

"Alpha but they attacked use" that's when I laughed I sounded like I was crazy.
I just kept laughing.

"attacked you that's hilarious all we wanted to do was go find some land so we can start a pack but no your poor alpha wanted to interrogate use because you THOUGHT we were going to attack y'all, you alphas are all the same I wish y'all rott in *** "