chapter 6

I dropped down to the ground when I stopped running, panting I really needed that warrior training everyone in the pack goes to it but I can't dad said we don't need a weakling in the pack so what.

I am spread out on the ground like a snow angel just staring at the sky and then decided to get up because I needed something to eat and didn't bring any clothes dang why didn't I think to bring anything oh ya I got beaten up and chased by my pack.

I got up and went to get some food I changed out of my clothes and changed in my wolf her name is Angus her favorite food is rabbit and I don't know how it's just that she doesn't like to take deer but oh well I can fell how she don't like to eat human food.

Angus looks for some food using her hearing and smelling abilities then she caught a whiff of a rabbit when she smelt her tail is wagging side to side so fast she was happy and I love when she is happy it makes me happy it's like we are unbreakable and we love each other and we're best friends when a human gets a wolf spirit the wolf spirit usually doesn't have a friend ship with them but we do because we only had each other with or ups and downs.

'avyanna do you think when we find our mate he will like use I mean love use' Angus says

'i don't know Angus we are just gonna have to wait and see but if they don't I don't know what I'll do'

'me either I love you Avyanna'

'i love you to'when we had our dinner we started to head out again and this time we are on full alert because we aren't in our territory we can get killed it is risky but I don't have a choice I need to head out or rogues well have a full dinner.

'angus we need to find shelter'

'Alright let's go I can find a cave is that alright'

'yall thats find but we need to go' when we looked around for 30 minutes we finally found a cave and I think it's abandoned so I think we're good

'you smell anything off angus'
'no'
'i think we're good here for the night until morning' we started to go in walking carefully making sure there ant nothing living here we got in but stayed 20feet away from the entrance so we don't get wet we balled our self up in a ball to get warm and soon after we feel asleep.