prologue

Before you guys start please tell me which cover you think I should use I'm having trouble deciding.

Or the one I have already so please comment on that.

And here's book 2 guys hope yall decided wisely.

And the cover I have for now is this one
                             Below

   So please comment on this and the most comments on which one I'll do it thanks and hope yall like my books love ya.

IF YOU GUYS DONT MIND COMMENT MY BOOK PLEASE AND BE HONEST THERE IS A BOOK 2 SO ITS NOT A CLIFF HANGER LOVE YA .

Hey guys I'm Avyanna and 17 years old I have long blong hair that goes to my waist with beautiful light blue eyes that circles in the middle with solid black around it but I am the only one who think that there beautiful I get bullied cause of it and my pack is called the Blue Blood Pack whom my father is the alpha, alpha Anderson and I have a brother his name is Kyle and he is 19 right know he loves me I know he does its that he is afraid to step up to our father when he hurts me but I get up every time know let's get to my story shall we.

"Avyanna get down here right know" I jump up startled and start running down the stairs so he doesn't get mad for me being to slow.

When I went in his office I saw he wasn't alone he was with 3 other people probably an alpha and the beta plus the head warrior I look from them to my father "yes father" I said with my head down for some reason he thinks it's not respectful to look your father in the eye if your so I quote the nat in this house.

"Fellas this is Avyanna, Avyanna this is alpha Ryan and his beta Greg also with there head warrior Taran"

"It's lovely to meet you Alpha Ryan,Beta Greg,Tarron" I look at them and at my father Alpha Anderson

"There here to look for there mate if you don't mind would you take them to there new rooms for the day they had a long journey" father looked at me with no argument

"Yes Alpha Anderson" the 3 standing there watching the exchange with wonder.

I looked back at the men "if you don't mind I'll escort you to the rooms"

Alpha Ryan "absolutely were behind you" I nod and walked up the stairs before I heard the beta talking then I realized he was asking me a question"oh I'm sorry what's that"

"I asked if your he's daughter why are you escorting use and not the omegas"

"Because I'm the daughter they never wanted so if you don't mind here are your rooms I need to get to school"

"Thank you for that Avyanna" I waved at them when I started to leave then I heard dad I the mind link asking for me well more like yelling so I started the way I came already knowing what's to come.

I opened the door "yes father" he was behind the desk like earlier"sit" he commanded
I sat in front of his desk

"When alpha Ryan leaves you are going to another pack"
I look at him in utter disbelief I think he finally lost the last screw
"Excuse me your saying your going to give me away to another pack"
My eyes are flashing from black to dark blue I can tell and by the look on dad's face he now's

But then he finally remembered he is alpha.

"I didn't ask for your opinion did I"