Chapter 12 - part 2

Jimin was still in his pajamas when he grabbed his coat and put the phone into his pocket with the keys, running out.

He drove to the address and arrived at a night club.

When he arrived at the door he was blocked by a bouncer, "where do you think you're going dressed like that?", he laughed.

A girl that was standing next to the entrance, leaning against the wall, glanced at him as she chew her gum, "this man is wearing more than what you and I make in two months"

The bouncer looked at her with a surprised expression, "uh?"

"he's wearing Fendi pajamas and coat... all of this must cost more than nine million won, give or take"

Jimin nodded in disbelief, "that's correct", he replied with flushed cheeks as he finally realized that he was in his pajamas in public.

The girl laughed at his surprised tone, "I'm just a broke girl that is into fashion"

"please, sir, I need to get inside"

The bouncer moved to the side, he didn't look pleased but Jimin didn't care as long as he could go in.

He tried to ignore everyone's gaze as he made his way through the room.

Soon, he found the restroom where Jungkook said he was.

When he entered he looked at all the stalls, until he found one that was closed - he knocked loudly, hoping that whoever was inside could hear him despite the loud music.

"Jungkook, are you inside? it's Jimin", he yelled.

Finally, the door opened and Jimin was pulled inside by his wrist.

Jungkook was sitting on the floor, looking completely out of it.

"Kook-ah, what did you do?"

"it's dark without hyung"

"w-what?"

"it's cold in here", he said, suddenly hugging himself, shaking.

He grabbed Jungkook and pulled him up on his feet, "I'll take you out of here, can you walk?"

Jungkook nodded after a moment.

"Good - stay focused on me", he said and opened the door, guiding Jugkook outside, "what did you take?!"

A man outside the stall laughed, "the usual"

Jimin looked at him in shock, "what?!"

Another man sneered, "the real question is: what didn't he take?!"

Jimin wanted to punch them all but he couldn't let go of Jungkook or he'd fall again, so he just gritted his teeth, sending them an angry stare.

He dragged Jungkook out of the nightclub, ignoring everyone who tried to stop them - many boys asking Jungkook for a photo.

He laid him on his car backseat, "I'm taking you home, Jungkook - please, don't play a bad trickon me, okay? don't fall asleep, stay awake for me, please!"

Jungkook mumbled a weak okay and Jimin prayed God that he was doing the right by not taking him to the hospital.

He remembered Jin's words and he didn't want Jungkook to be destroyed by the press or his company.

He hoped that he'd be fine like all the other times he had done drugs - since, judging by those men's words, he did this often.

Two hours later, Jungkook was in his bedroom - his back on his bed while his legs dangled from it, his feet brushing against the cold pavement.