Chapter 10

Jimin opened his eyes and found Jungkook still laying next to him, with his head on his chest - his eyes fixated on his face.

"how long have you been staring at me, you creep!", he giggled.

Jungkook laughed, pulling himself up in a sitting position, "I can't help myself, hyung looks so handsome"

Jimin blushed as he sat up as well, showing the younger boy a shy smile - then, he reached his hand to caress Jungkook's cheek, his thumb brushing against his soft skin.

"I love you"

"I love you too, hyung", said Jungkook, putting his hand on top of his.

"what will we do now?"

"what do you mean?"

"you need to be careful with Namjoon, he wasn't joking"

Jungkook nodded with a sigh, "I don't what to do... we might have to hide again"

Jimin looked down at his hands, suddenly quiet.

"I know it sucks... I don't want to hide anymore either, but I don't know what else to do, hyung..."

Jimin nodded while he avoided his gaze, "I know... It's okay"

"you and the other hyungs will graduate soon and then we'll be free. Namjoon is going to leave first, he is planning on graduating in a couple of months, if I remember correctly"

Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung were all older than Jungkook and they had started college before him, so it made sense that they would finish before him.

"that's true"

Jungkook showed him an encouraging smile, "let's stay positive, alright?", then he leaned in for a soft kiss.

Jimin kissed him back, caressing his hair, and tucking a dark strand behind his ear.

"Okay, Jungkook-ah. I'll wait, I want you to be safe"

Jungkook smiled again, his shoulders relaxing after hearing that Jimin would wait for him.

They cuddled a bit more in Jimin's bed.

"you should get dressed now, Hoseok will be back soon"

Hoseok was often away lately, as he spent most nights sleeping in Yoongi's room.

Jungkook got out of bed and quickly wore his underwear, pants, and t-shirt but when he grabbed his oversized sweater something fell from one of his pockets.

Jimin grabbed the card from the floor and glanced at it in his hand, he read 'Paradise' on it - it was a purple and pink business card with female silhouettes on it.

He looked up at Jungkook, "what is this?"

Jungkook quickly grabbed the card from his hands and put it back into his pockets.

"t-this is one of my teammate's sweaters... h-he just attended his brother's bachelor party... he must have taken it that night"

Jimin nodded and when Jungkook kissed him passionately, he kissed him back, biting his lip and caressing his cheek.

When his hyungs entered the room Jungkook was gone, the young boy had to go before someone noticed him in Jimin's room.

"Good morning, Jimin-ah!", said Hoseok with a cheerful tone.

He hugged him with a smile.

"you look happier", said Yoongi, his eyes observing him with attention

"you're right", said Hoseok, "what did you do?"