Chapter 3

Minho and Jimin went on a few dates in the weeks following their meeting.

Minho was so caring and attentive that it made Jimin's heart ache with guilt - made Jimin want to be on his best behavior to compensate for what he was lacking in his heart, for what he couldn't offer Minho. Not yet.

Minho didn't push him, he respected his boundaries, and took what Jimin would give him and didn't want more than what he was ready to give.

Jimin wanted to give Minho a real opportunity, he wanted things to work out between them and he wanted to move on from Jungkook.

He had avoided the younger boy at all costs, refusing to even say his name - he went as far as to ask Hoseok and Yoongi not to mention his name in front of him. Thinking about Jungkook only brought him pain and he was tired of being miserable, he was tired of pining for someone who didn't want him.

He told his mother he was dating Minho and the woman was very happy for him and asked him to bring him home as soon as possible since she was curious to meet him.

"I'll ask him. I have to go now, bye mom!"

"Love you, son. Bye!"

"Love you too!"

He put his phone in his pocket and went out to meet up with Minho who was waiting for him outside his dorm.

"hey, hyung!", he greeted with a smile

Minho smiled back and left a kiss on his cheek before taking his hand, holding it as they walked toward their destination.

Minho invited him to go out with his friends, he wanted to officially introduce him to them as the boy he was dating.

Jimin already knew some of them since they attended the same faculty, but he also had no idea who a few of them were.

"my mother called me before and I told her about you"

Minho stopped in his tracks, gaping as he looked at the blond boy, "really?!"

"yes, is it a problem?"

Minho shook his head, "I am so happy that you did, I am just surprised!"

Jimin giggled and jokingly hit his chest, "well, I did and now she wants to meet you! soon!"

"that's fine by me"

"Are you sure?"

"of course, you know I'm serious about us"

"I'm going to Busan in four days, do you want to come with me?"

Minho left a kiss on his lips, "that sounds amazing"

Then they continued walking and finally arrived at the restaurant where they would have dinner with the others.

Minho's friends were all very nice to him and made him feel welcome inside the group.

There were no snobs that looked down on him for who he was or what he studied, but people who were similar to him and made him feel at ease.

FOUR DAYS LATER

Jimin and Minho walked to the train station with their luggage, chatting as they did so.

"It takes four hours to arrive to Busan", Jimin explained.

"I brought my laptop with me, we could watch a movie"

"Sounds good!"

When the train arrived they got in and although there were a lot of people they managed to find two seats that would allow them to sit close to each other. They watched a movie as they had planned and soon enough they arrived in Jimin's birth city.