Chapter 2

Jimin was laying on the grass relaxing in his favorite park, the sun shining bright up in the sky -
when he suddenly heard someone laugh.He looked up and noticed Jungkook running towards him, one of his bunny smiles curling his lips.

"Jimin-hyung! You're here!", he said, throwing his school bag on the ground.

Jimin smiled, pulling himself into a sitting position, "I told you, I would wait for you!"

Jungkook smiled again, his doe eyes filling his happiness as he sat beside him, almost throwinghimself on Jimin, "I am so happy! Middle school is finally over, and I can spend my summer withJiminie-hyung! Will you spend time with me, hyung? I know Jimin-hyung started high school and has lots of older friends now...", he pouted.

Jimin ruffled his hair with an endeared smile, "of course, Kookie. You know hyung always hastime for you"

"I love you, Jiminie-hyung!".Jungkook leaned on his chest and nuzzled into his neck and Jimin smiled, ignoring how his heart had started to beat loudly in his chest or how he felt butterflies in his stomach.

Present-day

Jimin couldn't sleep.
He kept turning left and right until he decided to give up and began staring at the ceiling.
Every time he fell asleep, he dreamed about Jungkook- Jimin considered it some sort of torturebecause his dreams were filled with joy but when he woke up, he couldn't avoid the brutalconfrontation with reality.
Every time he woke up, he had to face the harsh truth that Jungkook was not his little Kookieanymore and he didn't love him.
It was now morning and he groaned feeling exhausted, he really needed to find a way to sleep.
He glanced to his right, where Hoseok was peacefully sleeping in his bed. He sighed.
He had not talked to Hoseok or Yoongi about Jungkook, which was unusual to him, since theyshared everything.
A part of him wanted to tell them, feeling a need inside of his chest to share his feeling andthoughts with them – but on the other side, he felt like he couldn't.
After all, Jungkook had asked him to keep it a secret and he didn't want to betray him.Jimin went to the bathroom to wash his face, looking into the mirror as he dried his skin.
As he looked at his reflection, he understood that he was still too weak for Jungkook, that he wasfalling right back into the abyss of his unreciprocated feelings for him.
An hour later he left the dorm to attend one of his classes, he noticed Minho staring at himthroughout the whole lesson and he gulped down slowly.

In the end, he got up from his chair and walked rapidly towards the exit, but Minho caught up with him, "Jimin-ah, I've been trying to contact you", he said, his worried eyes darting all over his face.

Jimin looked down at his feet, "I know. I'm sorry, hyung"

"What happened? Are you okay?!"

"I'm okay, hyung. What about you?"

"I was worried about you! tell me what happened that night"

"I managed to run away"

Minho took a deep breath, feeling relieved.
He pulled Jimin for a hug, softly patting his back, "I thought something had happened to you. I felt terrible for leaving you alone"

"I told you to leave"

"I know, but I should have stayed. I'm your hyung, and...I behaved like a coward", he took hishand into his, caressing the back of his hand with his thumb, "I care about you, Jimin-ah. A lot"

Jimin hesitantly looked at Minho as he leaned in before he let the older man pull him closer to steal a kiss from him. His hands held either side of Jimin's face, head tilted as he tried to fall deeper into it.