2.

Inside there was a girl. Pete sighed in relief. Girls were most likely not to rape him during the sessions. Worst ones were old people and more specifically old men.
There had been times when some of the customers had even been violent and so Pete had had to get out of the room almost completely naked shouting for help. Ah, the memories.

The job was most definitely not the safest one out there. But after all Pete needed a job to pay the bills and this was one well paying job at that.
Sometimes Pete wished that he could just stop, but he never got to college so it was either this or some other shitty job.

Pete greeted the girl politely. The girl didn't move an inch and just nodded back.

Pete sighed deeply before starting to remove his clothing. He was just gonna please another horny being, nothing more nothing less. He got this. And so the first business of the day began.

~

Pete was finally done after his last client. It had fortunately been kind of a chill day. Most of the clients had been tops so Pete didn't have to do much physical job.

He pulled on his outer jacket and yawned. His client was still in the bed almost asleep.

Pete glanced at the clock. It was nearly 3 in the morning.
Before stepping out of the room he turned around and shouted softly. "Remember to get your ass out before three!"

"How am I say supposed to get my ass out when you totally ruined it a moment ago?" Was heard from between the covers.

Pete sighed. "Well, I think that's your problem Miss Girl. Good night!"

"No good night kiss?" The girl mumbled with a pathetic voice.

Pete slammed the door shut.

He was going to sleep till at least 2pm tonight since he had no work tomorrow.
After getting home he went to take a shower and then straight to bed.

It had been a long day for sure. Work days in this job were usually long and usually at night. On top of that he had met Vegas today. It wasn't like Vegas drained him, but of course the feeling of rejection after every single time they met was a lot mentally.

Thinking about Vegas, Pete happily fell asleep.

~

Said boy came into his dreams. He came everywhere, he was in Pete's almost every thought during the days. How was he? What would he be doing right now? Embarrassingly so, he was also in Pete's mind everytime he was working.

It was surely not wrong, when said that he had a huge crush on that guy. No, not even crush, Pete was in love.
And even so, Vegas did not have a single drop of feelings for him. All he needed Pete for, was good sex.

Pete knew that he was pathetic, he knew that he deserved better and he should just move on, stop the stupid cat and mouse play with Vegas.
But... love makes people stupid doesn't it?

A phone rang somewhere between the covers on Pete's bed. Lazily Pete opened his eyes only to close them again and keep sleeping.

Unfortunately the caller seemed to really want Pete on the phone and wouldn't stop calling.

Finally Pete gave up and started to search for his phone. However, his lazy eyes got clearer the second he saw who was calling.

Quickly Pete cleared his throat and with shaky fingers he pressed the green button.

"Hello?"

"Pete. Do you have time?"

"Huh? Time? Right now? Vegas I just woke u-"

"I didn't mean sex. I need you to look after my cat real quick."

He has a cat? That might have just made Pete fall harder for him.

"Oh... Well I guess I do. Do you want me to come over or...?"
Of course he would trade his sleep for Vegas. That wasn't even a question.

"No need. I'm already here."

Pete almost fell from his bed at that.
"Y-you're here?"

"Yes. Come open the door."

Pete ended the call and rushed to a mirror. He didn't look horrible but not very pleasant either. He brushed his hair quickly and then went to open the door with a wildly beating heart.

As he opened the door there stood Vegas with a gray cat in his arms. The boy had a dark blue hoodie on and his dark hair was as fluffy as always. Vegas's anxious expression seemed to turn brighter as soon as he saw Pete opening the door.

"Finally. What the fuck took you so long?" Vegas mumbled as he walked into the house.

"I said I was just sleeping", Pete yawned.

Vegas let the cat jump from his arms and turned to Pete with a serious expression.

"Take care of the cat for as long as I'm gone. His name is Grey so call him that. Don't forget to feed him", Vegas gave a confused Pete a sack of cat food, "and don't ask any questions."

Pete took the food quietly but just as Vegas was about to walk away he opened his mouth.
"Vegas. Are you okay?"

Vegas seemed to stop in his tracks. "I said no questions."

"I know, but this is quite an absurd situation. What's going on?"

Vegas took in a deep breath and locked his eyes with Pete. Slowly he raised his hands and laid them on Pete's shoulders.
"Grey is really important to me. All you have to do is keep him alive, okay? I trust you Pete."

Something in the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes made Pete's stomach warm. Vegas entrusted him such an important task.

"Yeah, I get i-"

Suddenly Vegas leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on Pete's lips. "See you soon."

Before Pete could get himself to move, Vegas was already gone.

A/N
Thank you for all the reads and votes!! They mean a lot me <33 If you liked this second chapter I hope you vote for this as well:))

Force meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara