21

(To Jungkook)

He was standing beside the wall with his hands chained on the other side, he was awake, but not scared? Rather........

He was smirking?

He was not afraid or scared like others but rather he was confident, even when his hands where tied. He was leaning on the wall behind him on one leg, being totally care free.

?? : Why the hell he is unfazed about his situation?

Jungkook cleared his throat and said.

Kook: I think I heard something isn't it?

He said with a sly smirk.

?? : you have sharp ears.

Kook: well i guess you thought I was deaf that's why you where saying so loudly.

?? : ugh! Why are you so carefree about your situation.

Kook: what if I dont want to tell you?

He raised his eyebrow at that invisible entity.

?? : Just answer my question! Why the heck my illusion didn't work on you.

Kook: I am not your servant to answer you.

Now that invisible entity has became too angry that it came out of control and came in front of Jungkook.

?? : You don't know who I am.

Kook: well i surely didn't knew it before, but now, i know........

That person suddenly realised the mistake it did by coming in front of him, she said out of nervousness.

?? : You played with me.

Kook: tit for tat.

?? : I will set this whole room in fire just wait.

Kook: I am not afraid of fire!

?? : Then I will use another trick.

Jungkook chuckled after seeing this person so impatient.

Kook: I know you use others weakness to scare them, but you can't do it with me, cuz I don't have any weakness...........

'IRENE!'.............

To Be Continued...........

Author 💜❤~
So a short update, hope you liked it. I know I am not that good at writting because its my first book. Still I am trying to upgrade it hope you understand. I will again update after some days 🙂💜........So bye for now ❤